bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Mystery Trackers: The Void!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 12, 10 8:48 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Mystery Trackers: The Void on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 03/09/2012 at 9:48:44 AM PST

Walkthrough available for Mystery Trackers: The Void!

[Post New]by pattynice54 on Jan 31, 11 10:10 AM
Hola en el cuarto de maquillaje del mago, despues de encontrar todas las cosas se queda sin guardar, la lista de las cosas no se si haya un upgrade, o como le hago para que cierre necesito ayuda

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Trackers: The Void!

[Post New]by wolywig on Mar 4, 11 2:52 PM
what's with the empty light blue page!!!! that is susposed to be a walkthrough??????????????????????

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 4, 11 3:28 PM
wolywig wrote:what's with the empty light blue page!!!! that is susposed to be a walkthrough??????????????????????
It's there, just not always loading correctly. Try refreshing the page. If you are using Firefox, try it in IE. I use FF and it sometimes loads, but doesn't always load correctly. I have trouble with the homepage at times too.

[Post New]by gknorth on Apr 21, 12 5:55 AM
After getting the push button for the elevator it says to go back to the elevator, however I can't get to the elevator. The only rooms I can get to are the study, bathroom and a hall. It will not take me anywhere else. Can someone help me?

[Post New]by klein06 on Jan 23, 13 5:33 PM
I am stuck at the gate in the flooded subway tunnel, can't find miner's equipment other than helmet that is needed to move forward, HELP

[Post New]by Ritais58 on Jan 27, 13 4:01 PM
I'm stuck at the phone booth. I just cant's seem to find the no. for the police. Help, help.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 6, 13 5:52 AM
Hi Ritais58,

I am including the following directions from the walkthrough that should help!

Dial (+0975382) and click CALL to phone the police. Don’t forget the “+” otherwise the call will not go through.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Go to: