magmae
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Length of game?

[Post New]by magmae on Nov 12, 10 10:09 AM
I have demo'd the game, walked away to answer the phone, forgot I was on a demo, and wasted 20 minutes. If you have bought it, can anyone tell me if it has enough length to be worthwhile. I really enjoyed what I played, like the change from HOGs and Match 3.
Thank you,
MagMae

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Length of game?

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 12, 10 1:53 PM
magmae wrote:I have demo'd the game, walked away to answer the phone, forgot I was on a demo, and wasted 20 minutes. If you have bought it, can anyone tell me if it has enough length to be worthwhile. I really enjoyed what I played, like the change from HOGs and Match 3.
Thank you,
MagMae
There are 50 puzzles in the game. They get a little more difficult as you move along. I don't know how long it took to play the whole game as I wasn't timing it. It is not what I would consider a long game but it is fun and something different. Also I LOVE puzzle games so I buy them even if they are not long games.

I am 63 years old, so even through I have played the game all the way through, when I go back and replay some of the puzzles I cannot remember how I solved them the first time. I have been trying to help people who are stuck on some of the puzzles and when I go to the puzzle they are asking about I sometimes really have to scratch my head and wonder how on earth did I solve that one. A few weeks from now I'm sure it will be a whole new game for me.

magmae
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Length of game?

[Post New]by magmae on Nov 12, 10 2:25 PM
LizzieK,
Thanks for the info, well worth buying, I like games with replay value, I'm 68 and although I love HOGs I like to play something else once in a while. I really appreciate your input.

MagMae

Re:Length of game?

[Post New]by grandmom32312 on Jul 28, 11 2:43 PM
I really like this game. I have played it 3 times now and I am stuck on the first round on "Get the Map" even though I got through it before. This time I checked the forum and found LizzieK seems to have the solution. Thanks LizzieK.

You girls are young chicks. I'm 73 and don't have a clue what HOGs is. Maybe you could tell me where to find HOGs.

Thanks.
Grandmom32312

Go to: