bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 14, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow forum

[Post New]by couki48 on Nov 16, 10 3:39 AM
i have downloaded two time this game and i did'nt can game??? the window of the game is open of the publicity for big fish and stay on!!! help please.
the time of the game run.
thank's ofr answerd.
couki

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 16, 10 8:33 AM
Hi couki48,

Welcome to the pond!

Have you tried any updates or disabling Aero? Sometimes these help.
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Another thing to try is to close all other programs before you launch the game (internet browser, messenger windows, music players...etc).

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

If you ever have any technical issues with a game, you can find a handy little technical thread in all the games forums entitled Post any technical issues here only. It will be at the top next to a beige icon.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Sher57
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Sher57 on Nov 27, 10 1:52 PM
Love the game but I am stuck on lvl 24. There is two box's down on the left and rightt side and the only way that you can get the two is by a lightningstick and I can't get one. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be apprciate.

Sher

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Dec 1, 10 3:26 PM
Sher57 ----You might have solved this by now , but I just started a new game and just got to level 24. Here is what I did, I took the sword power up and put it on the right one to take it away, and I took the ice storm power up and put it on the left one.

purusty
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by purusty on Dec 17, 10 3:30 AM
Has this game gotten revamped & upated so it will load & not shut down?

I have contacted customer service & they try to throw the blame on my computor & there are too many complaints for it to be myproblem

Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Marciepie on Dec 17, 10 12:20 PM
I agree. If it were my computer I would be having trouble with other games, but I am not. And..... if it were my computer all of us would not be experiencing the same issue.
I know this belongs in the Technical Forum, but I just wanted to lend my support on this unresolved issue.

[Post New]by jimweinberg on Dec 23, 10 12:58 PM
Hello. I just finished the game -- for the second time. I just love it. My mother is very in to tarot cards and I was wondering if anyone knew how to capture the card images or if there is a way of getting the graphics. I'd like to set them up as her wallpaper on her computer. I tried emailing UsreGames, but got no reply. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

pat040134
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by pat040134 on Jan 20, 11 1:19 PM
I am on level 12 and it seems all I do is click on the matches. Nothing is happening. What am I supposed to do?

[Post New]by percarm8 on Jun 3, 11 5:48 PM
I HAVE FINESHED THE GAME TWICE AND THE LOCKS DO NOT OPEN .HOW DO I UNLOCK THE LOCKS. NEED HELP?

[Post New]by Kirby1227 on Jun 24, 12 10:08 AM
My wife and I are both stuck on level 56....any help would be greatly appreciated...

Go to: