elhar02
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

DIFFICULT HARD AND INCOMPREHENISABLE GAME

[Post New]by elhar02 on Nov 14, 10 9:52 AM
I've had this game for quite some time but never got around to playing it until a couple of days ago -- but I have to say that it's the most infurinating game that I've ever played. The hint system is all but "blank", finding items is very difficult and the instructions positively are pointless and totally useless. I did manage to get at least half-way thru the game using walk-thrus every other minute and half the time in clicking Alt + Tab to get to the w/t I would get an error access violation and I definitely know that is not my computer's fault. I really think these developers need to go back to the "drawing board" and start over for their next game. I'm defnitely not the greatest game player in world but have done many Adventure-type games. Yes, I did require the w/t's on them but as long as I know where to go or what to do I can handle that -- this was totally ludicrous as far as I'm concerned. Even the w/t's didn't provide adequate instructions or diagrams.

I really did enjoy the storyline and hated to "trash" the game but with one frustration after another the whole game seemed pointless to me and I had to totally give up. Of all the games I've played this has to be the worst. I have never, ever "thrown in the towell" before but this game just drove me to the bitter end!!!!!

Edited on 11/14/2010 at 9:56:36 AM PST

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:DIFFICULT HARD AND INCOMPREHENISABLE GAME

[Post New]by Chaorite on Nov 26, 10 10:21 AM
It's actually a lot more enjoyable once you turn off the sound (and hideous voice talent) and just play based on what you have to find at that moment like any other HOG. Some items are incredibly difficult to find, like the white on white snowflakes but once you get past that, you can relax a little.

Kalavinka
Clownfish
Clownfish
683 Posts

[Post New]by Kalavinka on Nov 26, 10 10:29 AM
It's okay to say-- I don't like this game-- I will go play something else.. I say this because the whole point is to have fun, and you do not sound like you are having fun. ....

P.S. I loved the game, but there have been others that I have not finished for one reason or another.

Edited on 11/26/2010 at 10:31:17 AM PST

suddensam
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by suddensam on Nov 27, 10 6:24 PM
I just tried to play and right off the bat, the scene I was in, where you have to complete the statue of the eagle, well, the last 2 pieces are off the screen and I cant get them, doesnt matter with trying to change screen resolution, didnt work! Looked like a good game though, sorry I cant play it.

Go to: