Bug

Bug

[Post New]by lzzy4p on Nov 24, 08 12:59 PM
I was sent on a quest. I need 4 different products of 20 units each. I have them but I can't complete the quest. Has anybody else run into this problem?

Edited on 11/24/2008 at 1:00:11 PM PST

Re:Bug

[Post New]by vickirn17 on Nov 24, 08 1:01 PM
I just sent a message to tech support regarding the same issue. I have over 100 of each unit required for Dakarai in Cairo but he keeps telling me to come back when I have what he needs.

[Post New]by lzzy4p on Nov 24, 08 1:03 PM
I hope they fix it soon. I like this game. Reminds me of Chocolatier but with a different twist.

[Post New]by alexis1013 on Nov 24, 08 3:14 PM
Same problem here, how annoying Do they post a "fix"?

Reeza
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Reeza on Nov 24, 08 4:44 PM
I am also having this problem in the same place. But I do not know what to do or who to complain to.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 24, 08 4:55 PM
Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with Lavendar's Botanicals. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by kittygirlll on Nov 25, 08 1:04 AM
I am also having this problem and I just e-mailed the tech support people but from past experience it usually takes about 48 hours to get an answer. If anyone finds out sooner, please share your solution. Thanks.

[Post New]by tonbel on Nov 25, 08 8:58 AM
:-( same thing here, probably in the same place in the game as well. *sigh*

allk_e
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by allk_e on Nov 25, 08 11:03 AM
HI Everyone,

For the quest with four different items, it should be five, you also need 20 items of the night moisturizer. I've seen people having problems on other websites, and I came accros this solution and it worked.

Have fun,

[Post New]by sooozsusie on Nov 25, 08 3:15 PM
Thanks for the info on the 5th item - worked for me! I'm also having problems with selling items - I may have 10 items to sell but I'm only shown 7 in the store's selling screen . . .

I also find it difficult to scroll through the bottom window in the main screen - sometimes it scrolls - sometimes it doesn't!

There are a few other simialar issues . . .

VickyS82
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by VickyS82 on Nov 25, 08 8:51 PM
sooozsusie wrote:Thanks for the info on the 5th item - worked for me! I'm also having problems with selling items - I may have 10 items to sell but I'm only shown 7 in the store's selling screen . . .

I also find it difficult to scroll through the bottom window in the main screen - sometimes it scrolls - sometimes it doesn't!

There are a few other simialar issues . . .

I am having the same inventory issues.... I have over 1,000 units of a product in the inventory screen, but none are showing up in the selling screen. It showed up for a while and then disappeared, yet there are about 5 blank boxes remaining in the selling screen.

Edited on 11/25/2008 at 8:53:26 PM PST

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Nov 26, 08 3:49 AM
Perhaps we should create a list of bugs in the programme so that the developers can provide an update - these are the ones mentioned here that I've also encountered myself:

1. On the screen asking for 20 bottles of 4 products, there must be a 5th product Night Moisturizer which isn't mentioned and we'd all still be wondering about if it wasn't for allk e posting the information.

2. The factories at the bottom of the screen don't scroll until you have all of them, then they scroll correctly i.e. 4 on top and 4 at the bottom - until the 8th the details of the other 3 factories are unreadable as they overlap the bar and are all over the place.

3. The selling screen provides for blocks of 6 products, however, on the 2nd block of 6 only the first block ever works the others remain blank, regardless of how many products you have for sale.

4. The scrolling is clumsy I think mainly because their custom cursor is too large for the tiny scroll bar

Anybody have any other to add?

Christym
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Christym on Nov 26, 08 6:53 AM
One of the things I have noticed (this isn't a new bug, just a clarification of an already mentioned one), is that once you sell one of the seven items it'll let you sell, you don't get the same seven items to sell when you go back. That may be a way to sell some of your other things. I don't know if that works if you only sell some of a product though, because usually, if it's the best price, I just sell everything I have of an item (except those rare times that I'm saving a few for a quest). Not an efficient method of "scrolling" through the things you want to sell, but it does help a little.

[Post New]by sooozsusie on Nov 26, 08 2:09 PM
Good idea Janette5

1. How do you deal with a request for a product, when you haven't found all of the products' ingredients? I currently have a request for 5 Eternal Lotus Bubble Baths and 25 Combing Creams - I haven't unlocked the Mango Butter for the Combing Cream yet!!!??!!

2. I have 5 companies - the info for the 5th company is hidden behind the 'Next Day' icon.

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Nov 26, 08 4:11 PM
I am having the same issue with the 20 each products. I contacted customer support via live chat and they couldn't suggest anything other than driver issues. I too am hoping that they get this fixed as I love the game.

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Nov 26, 08 4:20 PM
The fifth item of night moisturizer fixed the problem for me also. Thank you very, very much. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Nov 27, 08 12:47 PM
I've not had a problem with locked ingredients but it seems that many people have if I look at the posts under Lavender's Botanicals a lot of people are asking how to get different products and failing to get answers. So I think the game may just have some random element built into the quests and some of us are lucky enough to get them in order and some are not. I'm about 4 quests from the end and have at this stage unlocked all countries and I haven't encountered a request for a product that I hadn't yet unlocked. So can't offer any assistance on how to get a product because I just kept following quests and got them.

I did get a reply from technical support that they'd work on a new build / update for this game but it wasn't available yet.

[Post New]by Castor_Pollux on Nov 28, 08 6:49 AM
I agree, It is a fun game . . . if not for the frustrating bugs!
Have over 500 of a product, but can't get it to show up on the sell product screen
Can't scroll properly to see my inventory
I think I will stop playing until a fix is available
Too much frustration!

[Post New]by cathann on Nov 28, 08 12:13 PM
Another thing I have noticed, other than pretty much everything everyone else has already mentioned, is that when you do the little mini quests to get a prize, many times, instead of paying you for the product you brought them, they take money from you. Granted I can understand the not getting a consistent "prize" but them taking money seems kind of oddish to me. I am happy to see that they are working on fixes, cause this game is definitely fun, and if things could be fixed, particularly the scrolling and factory screen, it could become very addicting ^_^

allk_e
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by allk_e on Nov 28, 08 4:40 PM
For the scroll problem, if you click on the message board, then back to inventory, the scroll re-appears.

I haven't encountered any other serious bugs, but I've seen people complaining about the 100 Seaweed Quest to Australia, a $6000 quest for Lisbon and getting requests for products they don't have access to all the ingredients for (in case anyone's keeping a list). Also, some people have complained that the game crashes when they try to finish certain quests. I think I've spent more time googling solutions than playing!

I enjoyed this game at the beginning, but now I've lost interest because everytime I try to play it, I'm afraid that the next quest will be a bug.

Go to: