bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Family Feud II - Released on December 06, 2006

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Family Feud is the fast-paced game based on the successful TV game show! Beat the average score, or go head-to-head with a friend or an entire family! Pass, Play, Steal and Strike -- with over two thousand questions! Survey says: Play Family Feud

Re:Family Feud II - Released on December 06, 2006

[Post New]by ChelleBB on Sep 3, 08 4:42 AM
I cannot get this to run on my Vista computer, says the rating is wrong, and for the life of me cannot work out how to change it? Bad form Micro$oft, if you can't even say what games area allowed on your own computer?

[Post New]by ChelleBB on Sep 28, 08 12:02 AM
I so want to play this, but as I said, no matter what I do, Vista refuses to let me play it

[Post New]by CanadianGirl83 on Feb 9, 09 2:36 AM
I have vista and I had no problem - im wondering if i was just lucky

[Post New]by tammytaylor316 on Mar 16, 09 8:56 AM
I know this is a late reply but I can not get Family Feud to run on windows xp, and no matter what, I have tried it all and cannot play this game. My question is did you get a refund or did this game somehow start working? If so how and what did you do? thanks tammytaylor316

[Post New]by Ingie13 on Apr 22, 10 7:06 PM
I cannot find Family Feud anywhere here in Big Fish. Can someone assist me? I paid for versions 1 and 2... had computer probs and now lost both versions and cannot find them to download and play. Any suggestions? TY

Go to: