Avenue Flo: Special Delivery

[Post New]by mzarmanda32 on Nov 15, 10 2:55 PM
I enjoyed this game very much. Thanks for the walkthrough and it helped. The puzzles were a little simpler than the other Avenue Flo game. Waiting for the next installment.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Avenue Flo: Special Delivery

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 15, 10 2:59 PM
Hi mzarmanda32!

Thanks for your review of Avenue Flo: Special Delivery.

I'm going to move this thread over to the Avenue Flo: Special Delivery Forum so that any Fishes swimming through the full game Forum don't miss out on finding your comments and being able to add input. But not to worry, this thread will stay visible in the Chit-Chat Corner as well so that anyone staying just in the Chit-Chat corner can also join in.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Raven9
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Raven9 on Nov 16, 10 12:44 PM
Wow... bfgDonau! I Played The BETA Version here before... I Love this game and my father, mother, my brother and me is playing a beta version!

[Post New]by MichaelMaiden25 on Nov 5, 11 6:19 AM
The walkthrough are so helpful! I simply can't wait for the next installment!

[Post New]by married27 on Nov 18, 11 2:36 PM
I am honestly very puzzled as to how to finish this game up, i can't find the last bottle, can't get the red bulb for grannys car, don't know how to get jo untangled, i am just dumbfounded at this stage! Please help, someone, anyone, just give me a clue!

Go to: