How do you finish.

[Post New]by choppo12 on Nov 15, 10 4:39 PM
At the end the dude says "great you found all the crystals and know you have to match up all the colors". So I did that and nothing happened. Is there something I'm doing wrong, please help.,cause its very annoying when you think your finished and it just doesn't happen

Zacx
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:How do you finish.

[Post New]by Zacx on Nov 15, 10 5:27 PM
I can't figure it out either. Help!

Zacx
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Zacx on Nov 15, 10 5:48 PM
OKay, I just figured it out. Very bizarre. When you are told you have to match up all the colors, here's what you do. There's a pointer at the upper right side. You drag the outer ring around until a color "clicks" on the pointer. It'll give you a little noise. Then drag the other three parts of the circle for the same color until they click. Maybe that's enough; maybe I just didn't get the things lined up just right. But I tried it with the next color and then the next color and all of the sudden the circle opened and there was a pedastal in the background. You have to go into hidden object and find all of the pages. You have to do this about six times. Then it says you've won. Strange ending to be sure.

[Post New]by choppo12 on Nov 15, 10 6:11 PM
Thanks I'll give it ago and let you know

[Post New]by choppo12 on Nov 15, 10 6:22 PM
Thank-you so much for your help, although it didn't work the first time on the orange color it did the second time, and I have now finished the game, Thanks again.

HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Nov 17, 10 1:58 PM
thank you!!!!!!!!
done.

[Post New]by mightymink on Nov 26, 10 6:39 PM
Turning the wheels didn't work at first, until I tried treating it like a safe or combination lock -- spin each wheel around several times in the same direction, then set them from the outside in, matching the colors of the gems to the direction (brownish-red to upper right).

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Nov 29, 10 11:02 PM
I tried all the colours on the little pointer but it still doesn't open. I started from the outside until I heard a little click and then worked from outside into the middle. Does anyone know what colour goes on the little pointer or doesn't it matter? Thanks

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Nov 29, 10 11:09 PM
I have just done it, quite by accident I think. Thanks everyone.

[Post New]by cathyhelen on Dec 14, 10 12:48 PM
I've tried everything there is to finish the Golden Tome. I've turned the stones this way and the other way and upside down and across. I hope I've made myself clear.

[Post New]by cathyhelen on Dec 16, 10 1:58 PM
I did it. I spun those stones around and around and finally got the stones to open and reveal a pedistal. Then by just hitting play again, I found all of the pages (was easy compared to stone turning) and now I am the owner of the Golden Tome lol.

[Post New]by poobie52 on Jan 3, 11 2:57 PM
Thanks for the great tip. Yeah it was rather annoying trying to figure it out; you have to line the colored stone with the "pointer" in the upper right corner and the lines with the yellow lines on either side of the pointer. I did it from the outer ring to the inner and lined them all up one color at a time. Tedious ending to an otherwise challenging game.

Edited on 01/03/2011 at 2:57:48 PM PST

[Post New]by saralestes on Jul 17, 11 3:25 PM
The hint, "match up the colors" is the most important clue. It turns out that the pointer in the upper right quadrant is orange (hard to see that it's that color). It won't work until you have all of the orange sections lined up with that section. The other colors will click into position, and you can go crazy lining them up, but the figure will just keep repeating itself until you get the orange section lined up with the pointer. Then the door will open and you will have several hidden object levels in which you have to find all of the pages. Ta-da! You won!

foondoon
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by foondoon on Jun 2, 12 5:29 PM
I'm glad you mentioned that the orange has to be aligned with the pointer. I had tried it with other colors and nothing happened. Thanks !!!

Go to: