Walkthrough for Roads of Rome

[Post New]by Momo9963 on Nov 15, 10 9:43 PM
I'm wondering if there is a walkthrough available for Roads of Rome. I'm stuck, and just can't seem to get out of the same level.
If anyone knows of a walkthrough, please provide a link or address that I can go to! Thanks

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Walkthrough for Roads of Rome

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 15, 10 11:42 PM
Momo9963 wrote:I'm wondering if there is a walkthrough available for Roads of Rome. I'm stuck, and just can't seem to get out of the same level.
If anyone knows of a walkthrough, please provide a link or address that I can go to! Thanks

I don't know of one, but Big Fish members have already posted individual level walkthroughs for most of the tricky ones in this forum. Just look for subject titles for the levels you're looking for.

Oh, and remember that in this game each level has two names. Episode 2.4 is level 14. Episode 3.2 is level 22. And so on. So when you look at the subject lines, notice if there's a "." in there or not.

If there's a level you're stuck on that hasn't been posted yet, just start a new subject with that level number and someone can probably help you.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:Walkthrough for Roads of Rome

[Post New]by Momo9963 on Nov 16, 10 10:15 PM
Thanks so much for your reply and suggestions. I'll soon send a call for help with the level and other relevant info. As you said, there has to be someone that has probably finish that level and can offere an answer.

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Nov 18, 10 5:06 AM
I just wanted to let you and everyone know that I am working on a walkthrough to post at a BFG Affiliate site. I'm hoping to fininsh it by tomorrow and I hope the webmaster will get it up over the weekend. I agree that there is some really good help on this forum but sometimes it is nice to have it all in one spot. I won't guarantee that my walkthrough will offer better results than the help you can get here, but it will help you get gold/expert on all the levels.

When it is posted, I will come back to the forum and give you the google search terms that will assure the walkthrough is at the top of the list. I have seen so many links removed that hopefully this is the next best thing.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

stuck on level 6

[Post New]by loriaudio on Dec 9, 10 1:47 PM
i cant get past level 6( i can collect the crystal explore the cave but cant complete the road before time runs out been working on it for a week is there a trick to it? thanks

[Post New]by geno66 on Apr 6, 11 1:36 PM
road of rome level 4

Go to: