Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

What are audio clues?

[Post New]by Noralg on Nov 16, 10 2:47 PM
Sorry if this is another one of those "common knowledge" things, but I haven't a clue what an audio clue is. In Case #1 I went with items related to audio, but clearly the shoe was not in that category. Otherwise I'm enjoying the game. Anybody out there?

makendu7
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

Re:What are audio clues?

[Post New]by makendu7 on Nov 16, 10 2:55 PM
In order to figure this out, you listen carefully to the (audio) clue and find the item that matches the sound. I had a hard time with it. But finally, using hints and guessing, finished.

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Aug 8, 14 6:59 PM
Do you have to have the sound for the game on in order to hear these clues? And how do you get them to play? Do you click on the item in the list to hear the sound? I got through my first one by using hints and having to play it twice. Hope I don't run into too many more like this, although this is definitely different; something I've never seen before.

Thanks.

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Aug 9, 14 3:26 AM
Never mind; I ran into another audio hidden object scene and I answered my own questions. Yes, the sound needs to be on, and yes, clicking on the item in the list plays the sound. What a good detective I am. LOL.

Go to: