Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

That was a volcano????

[Post New]by Jinnare on Nov 16, 10 10:15 PM
I'm still up in the air over whether to buy this game. While I'm pondering it, though, I'd like to make an observation.

The village was wiped by a volcano according to the little Shaman guy, but what I saw looked more like a tornado. As far as I know, volcanoes are pretty stationary events, erupting from just one mountain top. The twisty ones that run around obliterating towns and villages are usually tornadoes, aka twisters.

Just curious what actually wiped out the village. That might help me decide if I want to go back to their country and help them set things aright. Twisters are pretty scary but not as much as volcanoes. And neither of them are as scary as that tornado thingy filled with lava and flaming volcanic ash zipping around wrecking everything. Very scary. Not sure I want to tie myself up with this group. I've never confronted a volcanado or a tarnadcano before. I don't know how to deal with them.

bestpbx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:That was a volcano????

[Post New]by bestpbx on Nov 17, 10 8:26 AM
Hahahahahaaa! That made me scratch my head, too!

Smile41
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:That was a volcano????

[Post New]by Smile41 on Nov 17, 10 8:48 AM
that was not a volcano, neither was a twister it's an evil spirit in the form and shape of tornado and it's an introductory part anyway it gets only better when you finish this tutorial.

Go to: