help huge problem

[Post New]by cal189 on Nov 25, 08 3:10 AM
im trying to do level 31
it tells me i need 12 workers and a surf shop on a premier lot
got the workers but there isnt even a blue print for a surf shop
i decided to restart it then it said my goals were a surf shop, 0 town houses and none..but it kept everything in my level i already had from previous attempt
is there something im missing or is my game having a hissy fit

Re:help huge problem

[Post New]by thewolfreys on Nov 25, 08 7:46 AM
You're talking about Build-a-Lot 1.
Yes, you need to purchase the blueprint for this level.
One quick way to raise money right away is to build the biggest house you can and sell it right away.
You should build a workshop so that the extra workers cost you less money.
good luck!

[Post New]by cal189 on Nov 25, 08 8:54 AM
no seriously im playing build a lot 2..thats why im saying its having glitchs..its telling me 1 thing before i start a level then giving me different targets when i get in the game..i remember the surf shop and stuff from the 1st one but im actually playing build a lot 2..maybe i installed them both to the same place..im building moderns and villas and i dont remember thos on bal 1

[Post New]by cal189 on Nov 25, 08 9:01 AM
ok i figure its a huge glitch..went back on and it asked me to build so many properties on premier lots..yet when level loaded there were no premier lots and it asked me to have +100 so i got that and the rental money and it added all my cash and said oh yes those premier lot properties were outstanding..i didnt build any..my game is having some serious issues

Go to: