poor quality of game

[Post New]by biddyfish on Nov 17, 10 6:27 PM
game jumps a lot and pauses a lot and is the worse download I have bot here in over a year..... any one else having trouble with the game?

Re:poor quality of game

[Post New]by SPUDDYBUDDYUK on Nov 18, 10 8:44 AM
I too am having problems with the game.It keeps pausing and getting stuck.Twice I tried to play it and have had the same problems both times.

[Post New]by talullah8 on Nov 19, 10 1:36 PM
I am having trouble with this game too. It freezes and has made me play the same exact part of the game 3 times in a row - very buggy.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by 2139 on Nov 20, 10 11:19 AM
Same problem here-freezes and is slow. Very frustrating,I'm sorry I bought it.

[Post New]by witchmajick on Nov 20, 10 3:57 PM
im in the extended play, now i get a box that says" index out of range" script error, continue? when i click yes, box keeps reappearing....help!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by poopers on Nov 22, 10 4:20 PM
this is the worst game i have ever gotten for the bugs and the pauses and the repeat of game omg i bought this game and can't even get a hint to work right says it is there but nothing is there worst game i have ever gotten as far as bugs

[Post New]by metiatoo on Dec 12, 10 1:01 PM
poopers wrote:this is the worst game i have ever gotten for the bugs and the pauses and the repeat of game omg i bought this game and can't even get a hint to work right says it is there but nothing is there worst game i have ever gotten as far as bugs

ZekesPeach
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ZekesPeach on Dec 19, 10 8:08 AM
I wonder if it because of the age of your PC? We are playing on new Dell laptops and haven't had any glitches or performance issues, but some of my previously played games on an older laptop had slower-than-a-sloth visuals when objects were found and froze, etc.

Go to: