bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Luxor: 5th Passage forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 19, 10 12:34 AM
Welcome to Luxor: 5th Passage forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Luxor: 5th Passage players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Luxor: 5th Passage forum

[Post New]by suead9260 on Jan 1, 11 9:24 PM
Is there a key to press s o that when you use up the three lives you don't have to start at the beginning of a level again?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 3, 11 12:16 PM
suead9260 wrote:Is there a key to press s o that when you use up the three lives you don't have to start at the beginning of a level again?

Unfortunately, no...if you used up all the lives in the middle of the level, it makes you start over at board 1 of that level.

[Post New]by roatanmama on Jan 5, 11 11:51 PM
this is by far the most BORING Luxor yet. I am so tired of going through the levels, with nothing new or interesting happening......SNORE!

Bug Submisison

[Post New]by DNanner on Apr 24, 11 9:44 AM
For lack of anywhere else to put this I found the following bug in the game:

If the user's marble thrower catches a color sorter and while the marble train is invisible the user's marble thrower catches a color bomb no marbles reappear but the beetle keeps pushing the invisible marbles until they reach the pyramid. Once the level resets, if the user's marble thrower again catches a color sorter the marbles don't reappear. This requires the game to be restarted.

Where is the "Save Game" Folder?

[Post New]by NYCGRIFF on Jul 13, 11 5:46 PM
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit and cannot find this game's 'save' folder. And, it seems as though no one else knows where it is either... <lol> If some sould can provide this bit of information, that would be real cool. Thanks.

[Post New]by pfilar on Jul 18, 11 2:31 PM
I am on 8-1 of 5th passage, Hard level. When I get the sorter, the balls turn invisable. I have tried shooting balls in the invisable path but no balls stick, then only stick and eventually they go into the passage. Is there a trick I am unaware of to win this or is this a glitch in the game. It is impossible for me to get farther?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 18, 11 6:54 PM
Welcome to the pond, pfilar

This is a glitch in the game. Someone posted that if you don't fire any balls before catching the sorter then the bug doesn't occur, but in hard difficulty that's next to impossible to try. I haven't confirmed if this is a good workaround on the easier difficulties.

Where is the "Save Game" Folder?

[Post New]by NYCGRIFF on Aug 1, 11 11:51 AM
NYCGRIFF wrote:I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit and cannot find this game's 'save' folder. And, it seems as though no one else knows where it is either... <lol> If some sould can provide this bit of information, that would be real cool. Thanks.

To answer my own question: I finally located where the game's progress is "saved" on Windows 7 64-Bit. In Windows Explorer, go to: Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\MumboJumbo\Luxor - Fifth Passage\prefsdb.dat. I'm on Level 13-5 (Alabaster Oath). I'm playing on the game's "Medium" level and this sucker (at least for me) is quite tough. In order for me not to have to return to the first level (13-1), I have found that if you copy/paste the file, "prefsdb.dat" (before losing all your turns) into another folder, you can simply copy/paste that file over the original - if you've lost the game - and return to the level and resume where you left off without having to return to the first round of that level. This was a life-saver for me.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Oct 3, 11 11:17 AM
Hi guys hope u can help me every time I come to BASTET'S Fountain I tis SOOOOO Slow i can go and make my mubby a coffee 'It is when the ball come out of the top it-is-like-watching-paint-dry i have fires away some of the colours waiting to see waht's comming nexw please help

Ria

PS I dont want to restart I'm on leval 25; cheif of Meterial Stage 12-5

[Post New]by Kawgirl1 on Jun 1, 12 12:35 AM
It appears that I just purchased an old game full of bugs. Still no fixes for the slow fountains or phantom balls?

Edited on 06/01/2012 at 12:35:49 AM PST

Go to: