coins

[Post New]by balloongirl2 on Nov 19, 10 12:58 PM
i have all the luxor games. n i will prob buy this one. but what is the point of coins if i have nowhere therefor nothing to spend them on. does anything happen by accumulating them? bye

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:coins

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Nov 19, 10 1:24 PM
Good question balloongirl.

Don't have an answer though! Seems a bit pointless.

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Nov 19, 10 6:34 PM
I agree, I've got quite a way into the game,been expecting 'SHOP' to pop up!!!No such luck.As well as buying there it was a measure of how well you were doing! Ah!well such is life.I will buy it as I am a Luxor fan but disappointed there is no shop!

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Nov 19, 10 6:36 PM
I agree, I've got quite a way into the game,been expecting 'SHOP' to pop up!!!No such luck.As well as buying there, it was a measure of how well you were doing! Ah!well such is life.I will buy it as I am a Luxor fan but disappointed there is no shop! Now I dont have to bother chasing after coins anymore which was fun.

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Nov 20, 10 12:37 AM
I looked up the instructions re coins.If you get 30 you get another life.I would still prefer a shop!

[Post New]by balloongirl2 on Nov 20, 10 2:18 PM
thanku i could have did that lol i am one of those people that does not ead instructions i muddle my way through. part of the adventure LOL

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Nov 21, 10 6:04 PM
To balloon girl....I dont usually read instructions either,the only reason I did was because it seemed dumb to have useless coins.However as I said before I would still prefer to have a shop and 'choose your own poison'LOL.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Nov 25, 10 8:16 PM
You also get a trophy when you get 10k of them. Gasp! 10 thousand, hehe

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

coins

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Jan 11, 12 3:18 AM
balloongirl2 wrote:i have all the luxor games. n i will prob buy this one. but what is the point of coins if i have nowhere therefor nothing to spend them on. does anything happen by accumulating them? bye

The point of the coins is an award you'll get at 10,000 coins. I'm playing on beginners and I've got 7115 coins collected.

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Jan 21, 12 10:57 AM
I'm now up to 7,845 coins, only 2155 coins to go for trophy. I bypass the jewels to get the coins instead. I'm at the 100th level the highest. Successor to Luxor. I've never needed extra lives in the Beginner stage. The only stage I'll ever play.

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Jan 28, 12 1:32 PM
Libtard55 wrote:I'm now up to 7,845 coins, only 2155 coins to go for trophy. I bypass the jewels to get the coins instead. I'm at the 100th level the highest. Successor to Luxor. I've never needed extra lives in the Beginner stage. The only stage I'll ever play.

I got less than 1300 coins to go for my trophy.

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Feb 4, 12 11:14 AM
Libtard55 wrote:
Libtard55 wrote:I'm now up to 7,845 coins, only 2155 coins to go for trophy. I bypass the jewels to get the coins instead. I'm at the 100th level the highest. Successor to Luxor. I've never needed extra lives in the Beginner stage. The only stage I'll ever play.

I got less than 1300 coins to go for my trophy.

I have 872 coins to go to my trophy!

Go to: