Sherlock Holmes - HUH!

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Nov 19, 10 4:10 PM
This is the first game that I have gotten through the front door found one medalion but then all I do is go round and round. UH TURNNING GREEN HERE! why isn't there a walk thorought. I'm sorry I bought this game (well almost)

Felisimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Sherlock Holmes - HUH!

[Post New]by Felisimo on Nov 19, 10 11:12 PM
Wonder if it's a technical issue. I read the letter while in the carrage. I meet the delivey boy and get my second letter but then I get a menue which i can't get out of and I'm unable to enter the game.

[Post New]by dharma05 on Nov 24, 10 2:25 AM
I so agree, I just downloaded this game and found 1 medallion? and that is it, just went round and round till I felt seasick,....worst of all it took over an hour for it to download, so my downloads are probably all used up, and I have no idea what to do now!!! anyone find out yet??? Ta..
Vic

Edited on 11/24/2010 at 2:27:37 AM PST

[Post New]by enicholls85 on Jan 5, 11 4:27 PM
With the tokens or medallions, just go though all the rooms you can, I found them all!
Try looking close to the doorway of each room, look behind/in objects and get close to the walls, if you can! Good luck!

Just found out you are meant to find 5 medallions, not 4! Now I need to find one more!

Edited on 01/05/2011 at 5:34:09 PM PST

Go to: