Eye of Horus

[Post New]by deandes on Nov 19, 10 6:29 PM
It says on each level this will fill up, and you can push the button and it unleashes destructive powers. I have yet to figure it out. I see a bar filling up. I see the Eye of Horus, but I am not able to push the button. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Thanks for any help.

Denice

Mamoufle
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Eye of Horus

[Post New]by Mamoufle on Nov 19, 10 11:41 PM
Hi
Me too, I do not know how use the eye of Horus. Can anybody help me ?

[Post New]by balloongirl2 on Nov 20, 10 12:05 AM
HI. ME 3

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Nov 20, 10 12:22 AM
LOL Me 4

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Nov 20, 10 2:49 PM
well i haven't tried it myself but instructions say it has to be filled up in the level to use it, i've watched it off and on and it never GETS filled up so i dunno, it just starts off empty all over again when you start the next level ... i think

have only played the one hour demo tho, maybe it fills faster in later levels when they get harder?

think i'm buying, if i do and figure it out i'll post back again

[Post New]by Starre88 on Nov 21, 10 12:56 AM
It doesn't fill up any faster with the full version. Mine says it fills up as you catch the jewels, but I can't catch enough each level... Maybe someone else has more insight..

BSF0819
Flounder
Flounder
2,129 Posts

[Post New]by BSF0819 on Nov 21, 10 9:01 AM
I noticed this too. Perhaps it's a bug. If it is a bug, it's a minor one. It's not the big of a deal because there are plenty of powerups to clear the balls. I ended up buying it because I like the fast paced action aspect of it. I think it's very long too so it may get harder and perhaps the levels will get longer so the eye of horus might get filled up then. I did manage to get it filled up half way. I still got a lot more to do but will let everyone know if it fills up all the way which I don't think is going to happen.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Nov 25, 10 8:14 PM
I played easy to the end, took awhile, which is a good value, but never saw it fill up. On to medium difficulty!

[Post New]by deandes on Nov 26, 10 8:29 PM
Have still not figured it out, but we are having fun with the game anyway. Did buy it because hubby likes this type of game. He is not into hidden object and adventure.

Denice

[Post New]by BecaJean on Dec 3, 10 1:54 PM
I started at the medium level, saw the bar fill up with red, but cannot find WHERE to push ANY button!

Ahem. Sorry for yelling.

Anybody know anything yet about a glitch or whatever?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 10, 10 3:52 PM
The only time I ever completely filled up the Eye of Horus bar was on the very last level while playing it on Easy and it didn't fill up until I had finished the level (and won the game) so I couldn't do anything! Seems like this is a programming error where they meant to have the bar carry over from level to level which would have made a lot more sense since I've never seen the bar fill up on any of the other levels in just one board. Really enjoy this game but it sure seems to be buggy.

[Post New]by arvida on Dec 18, 10 7:10 PM
I've gone through easy/medium/hard and still have not been able to activate the "eye of horus". Bar fills up at every level, to no avail. Would be good to know if this IS a glitch.......

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 18, 10 9:52 PM
Did you fill up the bar up completely so that it started flashing? I only did it once at the very end stage on Easy, right as I won the game so it ended before I could click on the bar. The rest of the time I only got it 2/3 full at the most on any other level. I'm personally convinced this is a glitch where they meant to have the bar carry over from level to level instead of resetting each time, because I've played on Medium and Hard and the harder the difficulty the less the bar filled because it's a lot easier for scarabs to get crushed and lose those jewels on Hard.

Off topic, but if you finished the game on Hard I'm impressed because I totally hit a wall at level 10-1 on Hard and gave up there! I would go back and try it again but I figure that since there's also the "invisible marbles" bug that occurs after level 10 can't see how I would get through the upper levels without being able to use the sorter powerup...

HoudiniCats
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by HoudiniCats on Jan 17, 11 8:24 AM
Mamoufle wrote:Hi
Me too, I do not know how use the eye of Horus. Can anybody help me ?

I've never gotten it to fill up; it's about a quarter of the way each time and that's it.

[Post New]by xUltimajaSpiritx on Mar 12, 11 11:28 AM
I am sorry to interrupt, but the Eye of Horus button, as you already know, fills up as you collect gems. You might have confused the "Eye of Horus" button with the red progress bar. The progress bar fills up as you destroy chains, not collect gems. If you are stuck on a level like stage 12-7 or 14-6, you might have collected enough gems, the bar will be full by then, and you can press the glowing "Eye of Horus" button to skip the level. Yes, I have filled it up all the way to 100% at 12-7! You might need to lose some lives before the "Eye of Horus" starts to glow!

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 11:00:45 PM PST

[Post New]by top_agent_pggjr on Sep 5, 12 1:27 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:The only time I ever completely filled up the Eye of Horus bar was on the very last level while playing it on Easy and it didn't fill up until I had finished the level (and won the game) so I couldn't do anything! Seems like this is a programming error where they meant to have the bar carry over from level to level which would have made a lot more sense since I've never seen the bar fill up on any of the other levels in just one board. Really enjoy this game but it sure seems to be buggy.

It is not a bug. The Eye Of Horus bar requires 100 gems to fill it up. In fact, I regard it as the most useless item ever implemented because the only level it gets 100 gems is Showdown With Set (stage 14-6) which even then it is only possible on Easy or Normal difficuly - difficulties which do not even require the Eye Of Horus.

Go to: