Beeswax???

[Post New]by carolacavallo on Nov 25, 08 2:19 PM
Hi, I have to make "Vitalising beeswax soft soap" for Dakarai (Cairo) but Beeswax is locked!!!
Help please

roller21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Beeswax???

[Post New]by roller21 on Nov 26, 08 2:39 PM
I'm in the same place and stuck as well so if anyone figures out the answer I'd really appreciate it.

KSerra
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by KSerra on Nov 29, 08 9:41 AM
I too am stuck at this spot.
I've learned the formula but the beeswax is still locked.

roller21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by roller21 on Dec 2, 08 8:39 AM
I finally heard back from tech support today. They said it's a bug they can't fix & they don't know when the next build is being released.

So they gave me a free game coupon to compensate. I'd rather have this game work as I really wanted to continue to play it.

roller21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by roller21 on Dec 11, 08 12:37 PM
I started the game over & avoided Cairo so I didn't get hit with the beeswax quest until I actually had access.

I had the soap magically appear in my inventory after Seattle opened up for me. I went to Cairo & completed that quest, several quests later I got another quest for the soap needing beeswax from Seattle this time. I still don't have access to beeswax to make the soap.

Did anyone else have this problem or am I just doubly cursed with this game? I really don't want to start over again for a 3rd time because of the bugs.

[Post New]by beitso4891 on Dec 11, 08 11:49 PM
I too was stuck on a similar kind of quest. I read in one of the forums , I think in real arcade forum that the developer of this game, Gabriel had asked all those who was stuck at some quest to send him some game file and he would remove that quest. I did the same and now I am able to play the game agin. Maybe you can also go to the message board section of real arcade and could find out which file to send.

[Post New]by JBeenz on Feb 14, 09 12:00 PM
Hi Folks - thanks for helping me out when I got stuck on the20 Natural Body, Anti-Wrinkle, Juniper De-tangler and Anti-Frizz - where you have to add 20 Night moisturiser - my quest was in Adelaide, so I continued with the quests there and he opened uo Seattle and said to go there asap, so I did. The Ranger guy in Seattle tells about a trophy to be won and then I did 3 quests for him for air freshner, then vitamins and Olive Daily Shampoo and the 3rd one is because he is studying bees, so wants body spray and when you have done it he tells you about beeswax and opens it up to buy on the sailboat in Cairo. Good Luck, it is a great game, but the bugs are really frustrating - I have foundthe best way around it is to play as several different people at different stages, so you can go back to a previous stage and bypass the bug with your forum solution and carry on with the game from there.

[Post New]by HRHLisa on Mar 27, 09 2:08 AM
I believe you can get beeswax unlocked in Adelaide if you keep accepting tasks there. I just replayed that part of the game AGAIN tonight. It also helps to make each recipe as you get them. One word of advice - don't accept tasks in Seattle until you have beeswax unlocked or you'll get stuck. He asks you to make beeswax soap. You'll have the recipe but if beeswax isn't unlocked - you're toast.
Good luck!

Go to: