bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 20, 10 1:20 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

kikae1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom technical issues here only

[Post New]by kikae1 on Sep 1, 14 7:23 AM
I downloaded the trial version, no problem. My grand daughter played and I decided to buy it for her. I have bought it and now I can not get the full version to download. I have uninstalled and tried to install it from the purchase history, I have reinstalled the trial and the only thing I can get on my pc is the trial. How do I get the full game on my pc for her. I have also rebooted my pc to see if there was a problem. All to no avail.

Edited on 09/01/2014 at 7:24:35 AM PST

Go to: