bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 21, 10 9:13 AM
Welcome to Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

themaestro023
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

The last 'MAP' piece

[Post New]by themaestro023 on Nov 21, 10 11:56 AM
The very last 'Map' puzzle has a piece missing which can be found by doing the hidden object scene to the left of this room (I have got this piece), but there is a further piece missing so am unable to complete the puzzle and move further forward. I have checked my main 'MAP' and there is nowhere else to go. What is wrong?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 21, 10 3:25 PM
That's really odd. Have you tried re-installing the game?

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Nov 21, 10 3:39 PM
Much better game for $6.99 than the $13.99 Collectors Edition game, Fear for Sale. The graphics are excellent and there is conversation between the characters. My only complaint is that are too many Hidden Object screens. However, this isn't so bad when you combined the great graphics and adventure aspect to the game. I would rather pay $13.99 for this game than the one currently being offered. Big Fish needs to step up to the plate. Not too many good games recently. I usually go through my free games in two weeks. I still have two more to use up. Can't find anything worth playing this month. I love this series with the Fiction Fixers. Liked the last one with Alice in Wonderland. Hopefully we will have more of these.

[Post New]by spenser524 on Nov 21, 10 4:35 PM
on a scale from 1 - 5. rates a 2. can hardly see the teeny items. waste. Wal-Mart stinks too.

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Nov 22, 10 12:16 PM
I liked this game, bought it in fact......BUT, it is very short! One more thing I want to bring to the attention of the dev.......the slippers were RUBY! Did you not ever see the W of O? Tiny detail perhaps, but none the less a detail.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Nov 22, 10 6:49 PM
Hi Kathy:

Actually in the book the slippers are silver. Hollywood made them ruby because it was more colorful. Check it out. Ruby is much more visual than silver.

Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ

[Post New]by jjjudes on Nov 22, 10 7:40 PM
Is anyone having trouble after downloading? I downloaded twice and I'm getting botched up screens, the captions for the voices don't match, and in the hidden object screens when I find something it doesn't show that I found it.

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Nov 25, 10 5:58 AM
I am having the same problem as 'maestro' with 1 small piece missing from the mapI have no way of getting past the bramble bushes without it.Do I need to start the whole game over again.I have retraced my steps so many times but cant find it anywhere.I would be pleased with any help fishies could give me.Thanx in advance

[Post New]by dooozie on Nov 28, 10 4:20 PM
fun game

Edited on 11/28/2010 at 4:45:03 PM PST

annieanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annieanne on Nov 28, 10 8:08 PM
just started game, is there a screwdriver for door? have key but how do I remove panel ?? hints say pick up when hand appears I am stuck and not 5 mins into. am I dumb???????????????

Re:Welcome to Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ forum HELP

[Post New]by MERESCH on Nov 30, 10 1:20 PM
I'm stuck. I need to get in to see Oz. I can't find gems or more than 2 flowers. HELP!!!
I've tried for 3 days. I can't go any futher. Please HELP me!!!!!!!

Edited on 12/01/2010 at 12:57:16 PM PST

Re:Welcome to Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ forum HELP

[Post New]by MERESCH on Dec 1, 10 12:56 PM
MERESCH wrote:I'm stuck. I need to get in to see Oz. I can't find gems or more than 2 flowers. HELP!!!

[Post New]by pepsi54 on Dec 8, 10 4:42 PM
sorry to trouble anyone but have a question, could someone tell me how do I get out of the very first room I went into,after seeeing the wizard I went to where the arrow pointed, and ended up in the room I started in and can't figure out how to get out or if this is the end of the game.
Thanks for your help

[Post New]by Sans2010 on Dec 15, 10 4:22 AM
I've just re-downloaded and re-installed the game to see if the first install was corrupted in some way but apparently not.
The game only gets to the opening screen and then freezes.. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm on a Mac.

hhhhp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by hhhhp on Dec 16, 10 6:02 PM
very disappointed, short game and not challenging, wasted my money.Does anyone know of a more challenging game??

The last 'MAP' piece

[Post New]by wise_lady123 on Dec 22, 10 11:49 AM
themaestro023 wrote:The very last 'Map' puzzle has a piece missing which can be found by doing the hidden object scene to the left of this room (I have got this piece), but there is a further piece missing so am unable to complete the puzzle and move further forward. I have checked my main 'MAP' and there is nowhere else to go. What is wrong?

Although there is one map piece in the hidden object scene, I am missing 2 pieces of the map to start with. I've done the hidden object scene to get that piece, but I'm stuck missing another one. You can't start the map mini-game again, and i can't seem to find a piece that's out of alignment. Is there a resolution to this, or do we have to start the whole game over again?

thank you.

What i have to do to past the beast/tower part?

[Post New]by LadyDGames on Apr 8, 11 6:18 PM
Hi..i luv this game..& wondering if anyone knows what i have to do to fight the beasts or even get over the pink fire to keep walking the yellow brick road???

Edited on 04/08/2011 at 6:19:07 PM PST

[Post New]by icyng4 on Apr 17, 11 5:33 PM
Is anyone out there having trouble finding the can for the watercan. I have been back through every level but it states that it's not here.

What i have to do to past the beast/tower part?

[Post New]by olladyitis on May 13, 11 12:32 PM
LadyDGames wrote:Hi..i luv this game..& wondering if anyone knows what i have to do to fight the beasts or even get over the pink fire to keep walking the yellow brick road???
to get thru the pink fire, you use the lion, and jump over, the beasts, same thing, use lion, he scratches them out,

Go to: