Re:National Geographic Herod's Lost Tomb

[Post New]by misuru on Mar 9, 09 4:32 PM
I agree. I got so sick of playing the same few backgrounds over and over!! I kept hoping it would get more interesting but it didn't!!

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Dec 9, 09 7:29 PM
How many chapters? I have already played 500 I am sure. I can't wait to get it done. I only can play for a few minutes because it is boooooooooring. Thanks Really I am on 14th chapter.

bunnydog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,878 Posts

[Post New]by bunnydog on Mar 2, 10 7:05 PM
I just finished Herod's Lost Tomb. I bought it at the end of Nov. 2009 and now it is the beginning of March 2010. I guess that should tell you how exciting a game it is ... just kidding. To be fair, I would have probably finished the game sooner if Big Fish didn't keep bringing out more interesting games to tempt me into playing them. I found some of the hidden objects just too small, or too much the same color as the background that I had to use hints to find them just so I could move on in the game. On the positive side, there were unlimited hints and most of the items were appropriate to the scenes. I also liked that you could choose to see the outline of the object to help you before using the hint to identify the area where the object was. I was a little disappointed with the ending. I would have liked to have seen inside Herod's Tomb after spending all that time getting there! I would not recommend paying the regular price for the game, but it was worth the $2.99 I paid when it was a Daily Deal.

Smilebug32
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Smilebug32 on Aug 29, 10 12:47 PM
yeah i found this game way to easy and also extremly dull

Go to: