Money for Piggy Bank

[Post New]by EagleBK on Nov 21, 10 1:02 PM
I can't find the money that goes in the piggy bank and I can't move on until I do .... anyone know where it is?

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Money for Piggy Bank

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Nov 21, 10 5:26 PM
Help, I'm stuck there too; episode 5 and I can't find the money for the piggy bank!

SavemeJack
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by SavemeJack on Nov 21, 10 8:38 PM
Hi Gillian and Eagle - if you haven't found out yet, I don't want to spoil the fun for you. There is a walkthrough posted on this game, and you can find the answer there. But I don't know where I am posting this, so may be a spoiler if I tell you. Let's see: A hint - you don't need money FOR the piggybank. You need money FROM the piggy bank. There is an object in the scene that will allow you to get the money FROM the piggy bank.

I'm sure you've already found it by now - it's late on the 21st for me. Bed time. Try the walkthrough first, and PM me and I'll tell you what I found on the walkthrough. I played this so long ago, and have played a couple games since then, so that's where I had to go to find out what you were talking about.

Enjoy the game!

cg

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Nov 21, 10 8:46 PM
Well, in my frustration, I discovered the Forum and your entries; then I discovered the Walk Through and I've been "peeping" as needed. Made it past Episode 5 & 8, now taking a quick look into Episode 10: what to put in the mailbox?!

Thank you for the feedback it really helped keep me going...

[Post New]by LoomTheElf on Dec 12, 10 4:48 PM
SavemeJack -- thank you SO much!

Go to: