bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Front Gate to Ravenhearst Manor – Intercom

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 26, 08 12:02 AM
A box full of wires determines your fate.
A number above each plug helps open the gate.

Edited on 11/26/2008 at 12:03:04 AM PST

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:Front Gate to Ravenhearst Manor – Intercom

[Post New]by lineck on Nov 26, 08 2:16 AM
"You are a poet and dont know it" but I have used the 2.1 under the wires and press the button and still cannot get in HELP AGAIN PLEASE

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Nov 26, 08 2:25 AM
lineck wrote:"You are a poet and dont know it" but I have used the 2.1 under the wires and press the button and still cannot get in HELP AGAIN PLEASE

Okay I did not look outside the Circle, tunnel vision I Got it Thanks

[Post New]by ryleeanraesnana2 on Nov 26, 08 2:47 AM
Didn't even try the demo just bought the game and boy am I glad I did. Started playing and found out I needed help so went an bought the strategy guide as well.
So far so good but some parts are a real challenge.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Nov 26, 08 5:34 AM
I"m in a heap of trouble already... 2 minutes into the game and I can't get thru the gate..!
I"ve tried everything I can think of..

Putting out an APB for help..

Many thanks

[Post New]by fairbankstreena on Nov 26, 08 5:50 AM
had a hard time with this -my mouse pointer is all floaty and I had a hard time putting the wires in
I am just having a hard time with the graphics- I am going to download it again and see if it works better
if I wasn't having technical difficulties( it took 15minutes just to get through the opening sequence!) I would love this game I love anything that takes me 20 minutes just figure out how to open the gate!!

[Post New]by wingsgal68 on Nov 26, 08 6:09 AM
hello I can't get through the front gate can someone help me?

[Post New]by bulabear on Nov 26, 08 6:12 AM
I'm stuck here as well. Help somebody please.I dont know what I have to do

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 6:20 AM
FRONT GATE SPOILER

First do the hidden object area and you will receive the wrench.
Use the wrench on the intercom
Above each wire is a set of numbers, that tell you where in the grid to place the wire.

For example: if the set of numbers was (2,3)..your plug would go 2 over and 3 down

after you have placed all 4 wires, push the button and a key will appear.

Use the key on the gate and you are in!

Hope this helps Highlight the above area..

Edited on 11/26/2008 at 1:10:44 PM PST

[Post New]by JAY3562 on Nov 26, 08 6:40 AM
Hi the front gate you will notice a panel use your spanner to take the cover off, you will notice some wires with numbers written above them you must use the numbers in reverse order to plug them into the panel when you have done that a key will pop out so you can get through the gates. I am stuck on the fireplace puzzle I have found the sun and the moon but I am getting stuck on finding the correct two symbols to correspond. In the book it shows two
symbols from the graveyard tried to use them to no avail has anybody got any suggestions?.

Katydidit1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Katydidit1 on Nov 26, 08 6:49 AM
I was extremely curious about the Latin verse on the plate at the entrance. I did a bit a searching online and found the meaning. Quite interesting! This game is proving to be one of the best, if not the best I've played. Love all the mystery!!!

By the way, "Hello." This is my first post but have been reading alot since I joined in Sept. What a wonderful bunch fishies you all are.

lmdtld36
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by lmdtld36 on Nov 26, 08 7:59 AM
Welcome to the pond Katydidit1!!

chrishenri
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by chrishenri on Nov 26, 08 8:37 AM
I still need help with the front gate, I tried doing the numbers in reverse order but it did not work, in what order are we suppose to do the plugs, HELP....., are we using the numbers across or down the sides, and in what order....

wgkmb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wgkmb on Nov 26, 08 8:37 AM
I am also stuck at the front gate, so we have to use the 4,1 as 1,4 is that what ev1 is saying to do?? I am so mad already been trying for like 20 minutes Someone please help.

chrishenri
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by chrishenri on Nov 26, 08 8:59 AM
whkmb, if you figure it out will you please leave me a post, I have to leave for work now, so cant keep trying. thanks.......

[Post New]by strangersnor on Nov 26, 08 9:35 AM
chrishenri wrote:I still need help with the front gate, I tried doing the numbers in reverse order but it did not work, in what order are we suppose to do the plugs, HELP....., are we using the numbers across or down the sides, and in what order....

I counted across the top first, then down the side second. Worked like a charm!!!

By the way, Hi!! My 1st post ever but I'm an avid MCF player and Return to Ravenhearst promises to be the best one yet!!!

[Post New]by Oldie1114 on Nov 26, 08 10:40 AM
If you use the 1st number ont the panel as the hole, and the 2nd number as the row it works fine. Now I can't figure out the skeltons position. Anyone?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 26, 08 12:35 PM
foxylady1 wrote:I tried it both ways and still the key won't drop Help please
Foxylady, when you pick up a plug from the bottom there are two numbers associated with it, Let's assume it says .... 4, 1. That means the plug goes in the 4th column in the 1st row. ...If the number is ...3, 4.....then it would be the third column, in the 4th row.
...so, the first number in the pair tells you the column...the second number the row. You put the plug in the hole where the two intersect.
...hope this helps. Good Luck

Edited on 11/26/2008 at 6:49:14 PM PST

foxylady1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by foxylady1 on Nov 26, 08 12:53 PM
Thank you cesse47 I finally got it to work

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale