Re:Welcome to Fashion Craze forum

[Post New]by BzyGrGrandma on Aug 7, 08 1:35 PM
I am on game 46 and cannot get past 6200 points instead of 7000. I try placing people who like each other, serving coffee, and trying to chain colors. Does chaining colors or types of clothes make a difference? Thans

[Post New]by reins0518 on Sep 28, 08 8:23 PM
This game is crazy hard. I have played probably all the time management games and this is the only one i have given up on. I can't work out what the trick is for getting a good score. I havent played it in forever, so I don't remember what level I am on, I know that I have tried the same level at least 50 times - hence I have given up.

If anyone knows what the "knack" is to get a basic passing score, I would be happy with that. I don't even care if I don't get expert - ok so I do, but I can manage for a little while

Thanks !

[Post New]by Bojo75 on Aug 17, 09 8:52 PM
BzyGrGrandma wrote:I am on game 46 and cannot get past 6200 points instead of 7000. I try placing people who like each other, serving coffee, and trying to chain colors. Does chaining colors or types of clothes make a difference? Thans

margi78
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by margi78 on Nov 9, 10 7:33 PM
I have gotten expert score on all levels except level 47. The trick is to wait until you have all chairs full, use the coffee and toys to keep seated people happy and the gifts for the line if needed. When they have all ordered make their clothes in the combination that gets the most items in a row. So for example you might make a chain of 1 white shirt, 1 black shirt, 2 black skirts, 1 green skirt, 3 green dresses etc. You get more points for matching the colour or the item but you get even more the bigger the chain of the same thing, ie, if you are faced with a choice of matching colour or item always go with the one that has more matches.
Also, when you start delivering items get into the habit of remembering what the last thing was that you made. All you have to remember is green shirt etc. This item will still count towards any chaining bonus when you start making things again.
Deliveries chain as well so do them altogether whenever possible including accessories. Make everything, deliver everything including accessories, put 2 people in the dressing room and seat 2 people and deliver their accessories. You can use the gifts in the in that time but don't use the coffee, the boombox or take the money as this will break the delivery chain. It also doesn't hurt on occassion to wait until a gift is available to make a customer happy before taking their money.

margi78
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by margi78 on Nov 9, 10 7:39 PM
mabolick wrote:I enjoy all the "craze" games, but Fashion Craze gives me the most trouble. I'm currently stuck on level 41 which is the level where you can only buy masks and things like that. I can't get any hire than 3600 and you need 4000 to pass. Does anyone have a suggestion for this? Usually I can get at least a passing score but sometimes it takes a while. Mostly if you color match you can pass the level but there is no any kind of matching. I was wondering if there is a trick to this level since it is Aprils Fools Day on that level. Please respond if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Chaining deliveries and keeping customers happy is what this one is all about. But even then it took me ages to get it so yes it is a hard level. Fill all chairs before delivering then put 2 people in the dressing room and seat another 2 and deliver their accessories. Don't break the chain with the coffee etc. Use gifts if needed. Get all dressing room people out of the store before starting another delivery chain. So then start again with empty dressing rooms and full chairs. You can still use coffee and toys etc just not in the middle of a chain. Good luck.

Fashion Craze level 46

[Post New]by privone2001 on Jul 20, 11 11:44 AM
I have played this level over 20 some times and cannot get past it. I have tried everything. Every level is has gotten more difficult. Does anyone know the trick to getting past this level. I would hate to have to smash my computer out of frustation!

BebeZ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by BebeZ on Dec 21, 13 7:30 PM
I have been stuck on level 47, and felt like I was doing everything right- doing like tasks in a chain, ordering clothes in order, picking them up in order, etc, etc.
What finally got me through this level was putting identical types of customers in the 2 dressing rooms at the same time.
I had just about given up on ever getting through this level. I hope this helps.

BebeZ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by BebeZ on Dec 22, 13 10:07 AM
When some of the customers come out of their dressing rooms,they have a chat bubble. What does the fuzzy looking thing in there indicate?

Edited on 12/22/2013 at 10:09:01 AM PST

Go to: