Level 47

[Post New]by ASILMIT on Nov 22, 10 9:57 AM
I'm having alot of trouble getting passed level 47, any suggetions

Re:Level 47

[Post New]by gwenbaby_02 on Nov 22, 10 10:30 AM
so I'm not the only one? I've tried every way i can think of to get chain bonuses and still can't meet goal score!

[Post New]by ASILMIT on Nov 24, 10 8:25 AM
i keep trying and trying but still no luck

[Post New]by rlatch98 on Jan 7, 11 1:24 PM
I can only get past 43,000. How can I get higher?

[Post New]by rlatch98 on Jan 9, 11 5:39 PM
I passed Level 47. What I had to do was start an entire new game from the beginning under a different name. Maybe, that's not what's advisable, but it worked!

Level 47

[Post New]by kikiandolive on Jan 11, 11 8:10 AM
ASILMIT wrote:I'm having alot of trouble getting passed level 47, any suggetions

[Post New]by sbrown9578 on Jul 23, 11 7:57 PM
I also am having trouble passing level 47. Those goats wake up in a bad mood from the start. I keep seeing the red minus's deducting and hearing that noise even when I don't see any red minus's come up in the game. I have tried playing it at least 25 different times with different strategies. I think it is a flaw in the game.

[Post New]by sbrown9578 on Jul 25, 11 4:28 AM
FINALLY, I passed level 47. The trick is to let the cheese accumulate. Make sure you take care of the goats fast and take the milk right away. They produce it faster that way. When you take care of the cheese wheels at the end you will see big chaining points.

muen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by muen on Aug 13, 11 5:28 PM
I don't know if this helps but...after 50 attempts I finally did it by changing one thing. Get rid of the crows fast, even before the coyotes in the bushes. Service the goats as fast as you can. They start out angry but you can increase their happiness quickly if you feed and milk them fast and pick up the goats milk asap. Don't worry about putting it in a chain. You will get more milk bottles and should have 6 cheese wheels at the end. Other than that the rest of the animals feeding and watering I tried to keep in a chain for more money. You will win by $10.

Go to: