lilTweet7
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

TOO SHORT!

[Post New]by lilTweet7 on Nov 22, 10 10:20 AM
Good game, BUT.... TOO SHORT! Yes, the story is interesting, graphics beautiful, and the cutscenes superb, but I was able to finish the game EASILY in less then two hours! RIP OFF! Games this short, should be sold for only $2.99. I wasted my money on this one.

Sorry, I refuse to give a more lengthy review... too peeved right now, besides, others already did that, and I for one, don't have time every day to give such lengthy games reviews. I usually just cut to the chase in what I feel is most pertinent. My life is too busy and filled for anything more (let alone play games every day). Glad others have more time to do that for us. When I do have time for a game, I want it to last a good length of time. I also have something to go back to, if I don't have time to play it through on one go.

Unfortunately, not too many early reviews spoke much about the length of this game at the time I purchased it, which I am very surprised. I've seen people beef over more trivial matters. I guess this is why I don't bank too much on 'subjective' opinionated reviews. Sometimes they help, but in this case NOT. The demo seemed great, so I purchased. My mistake. Oh well... you win some and lose some. In this case I lost. I fell for sucker.

Edited on 11/22/2010 at 10:30:53 AM PST

Go to: