bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Kitchen in Ravenhearst Manor

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 26, 08 12:06 AM
A lock on the stove leaves your plan with a flaw.
Follow the food chain to get the key from the claws.

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Re:Kitchen in Ravenhearst Manor

[Post New]by bfgBering on Nov 26, 08 10:42 AM
You don't. Those handle-less cupboards are bare. Move along, nothing to see there!

Edited on 11/26/2008 at 10:42:46 AM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 26, 08 12:39 PM
tatonkaouachi, both the wrist and shoulder joints as well as the hip and knee joints articulate. I'd go back to the kitchen and look at the stick figure on the left side of the screen. Draw a stick figure to match it. Then go back to the gate and try again.
...I had one joint out of position and missed seeing it was wrong twice before I finally got it right. Good Luck

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Nov 26, 08 1:44 PM
I am having a problem with the man on the door as well. The joints on hips, knees shoulder and elbow are in yellow and move. The wrist and foot joints don't move and are black. HELP!

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by Staril on Nov 26, 08 1:45 PM
You don't need to worry about the hands and feet ... just the other joints.

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Nov 26, 08 5:15 PM
I put all his parts in place to match the drawing but nothing happens. What do I do now?

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Nov 26, 08 5:26 PM
If nothing happens then one of the joints is out of place. The hardest one to get exactly right is the left arm (your left when looking at it, I mean). It comes down at an angle so that one is a bit tricky.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 26, 08 7:02 PM
I had trouble with the right leg (as you're looking at it). The drawing on the kitchen wall looked like the hip was bent when it wasn't. The diagram in the casebook is better because it shows the joints better.

[Post New]by raunsmom on Nov 26, 08 10:24 PM
I cannot get the stick man right. Nothing I try works. Please help!!!!!

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Nov 27, 08 4:58 AM
I got the stick man finally. The trick was that left arm.When you think you have it right then click on the shoulder joint one more time. Now I am stumped as to where you find the yin yang symbols. I hope I don't need to come back here for everything.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 27, 08 5:06 AM
mimiismags wrote:I got the stick man finally. The trick was that left arm.When you think you have it right then click on the shoulder joint one more time. Now I am stumped as to where you find the yin yang symbols. I hope I don't need to come back here for everything.
You are not looking for yin/yang symbols. Did you get the sun and moon and put them in the center circle? If so, then check your notebook. The symbol for the moon was referenced on the front door and stored in your notebook. It looks like an equation --- = ?? .... sorry, can't type the symbol but looks like a blended 7 and 6. find that symbol on the fireplace puzzle, pick it up, and put in the yin/yang circle on the side with the moon. The equation for the sun was given in the kitchen and should also be stored in your notebook. Good Luck

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Nov 27, 08 5:18 AM
I think I put them in the wrong places. Thinking like an equation I put them opposite the sun and moon. Back to retry. Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by Kat6718 on Nov 27, 08 7:35 AM
Good Morning,
I am also having trouble with the puzzle over the fireplace. I have the 2 symbols and have put them into the puzzle but nothing happens. I have even tried reversing the symbols. Any ideas?

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by nixyseven on Nov 27, 08 7:40 AM
You have to find the gem-like sun and moon pieces before the puzzle will work. One is somewhere in the cliffside area and the other is being held by the female statue.. you need some sort of item to get each.

One thing I have noticed with this game... reading your book of where you've been REALLY helps. It often will have noted something that I didn't see originally, or didn't get the significance of.

[Post New]by Kat6718 on Nov 27, 08 7:48 AM
Thanks so much! I remember the piece from the statue and I will look for the other piece. Thanks again!

[Post New]by raunsmom on Nov 27, 08 8:03 AM
PLEASE HELP! Getting very frustrated. I usually don't have this much trouble, but I cannot get the stickman to do anything. I've tried every thing posted here and nothing happens.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Nov 27, 08 11:17 AM
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick man in right place, but nothing happens???????????

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 27, 08 12:52 PM
Mummypops, there is a tube like thing on the right side of the picture. Click on the top of it. If it "jangles" it means your stickman is not positioned correctly. If it's correct, the door will open. Good Luck

[Post New]by heavensent2 on Nov 30, 08 6:19 AM
cesse47 wrote:Mummypops, there is a tube like thing on the right side of the picture. Click on the top of it. If it "jangles" it means your stickman is not positioned correctly. If it's correct, the door will open. Good Luck

[Post New]by suesaj on Nov 30, 08 11:30 AM
where do i find the sun for the item above the fireplace, really stuck

Go to: