KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Avenue Flo...Fitness Center

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Nov 22, 10 1:05 PM
I have never been so MAD in my life with a game. I NEVER buy these games, but was reading in the forum and discovered it was not like the "dash" games, but more like an adventure HOG. I downloaded it, and was loving it so much until I entered the dreaded Fitness center. This is where I use the VCR and play the tape, Sounds easy enough, right? At least in the walk through. However, NO WHERE in the walk through does it indicate that I have to do aerobics in order to use the VCR. Ok. I got through Level 5 (of 6) of these aerobics barely, but it looks as if I will never get past level 6 since I've been trying repeatedly for several days. I am 60 years old, and my eyes and hands do NOT work that fast. Then, lo and behold, I read the General Tips in the walk through only to discover that you CANNOT skip the mini games. Who does this? The developer should be highly ashamed and embarrassed by not allowing mini games to be skipped. SHAME ON YOU! I know I am not the only one who finds this particular mini game incredibly difficult to do, although I may be the only one who will admit it. Now I will never finish this game. Thanks a lot!

Re:Avenue Flo...Fitness Center

[Post New]by jo46sk on Nov 22, 10 5:34 PM
I completely agree with you about this. I also cannot complete the final aerobic routine.

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Nov 29, 10 6:19 PM
That's my favorite part! I absoultely LOVE that mini game AND the flower one. Ah! Awesome!!!! I love the fitness center one because I'm good at those type of games. Also it even lets you watch the routine again so you can joke about how stupid flo looks and then do the routine yourself. I DID have to do Level 6 like 4 times before getting it but I eventually memorized the places of the certain moves. If you'd like I can tell you how it ends!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!! It was Miss BIG! Shocker there to me but when my mom played it she knew right away!! How!!?? It was a suprise to me. Also what Tony was doing at night with the girl from the pizzeria was making a giant pizza that says Tony heart Vicky! I love this game!!! I only got it 2 days ago from the 2.99 sale and I've already played it 3 times. Well 2 times but I helped my mom with the third one. How come know one likes the fitness center one but everyone likes the stupid chicken ones!!! Also I absoulte hate the one where you have to move food around to get to the milk or sugar or oyster sauce or whatever. I guess I have a different mind.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Nov 29, 10 6:32 PM
The 6th routine does have a certain pattern you can depend on. aba. My problem is I have a hard time determining what color I'm seeing and clicking on the correct color slice in time.

I agree. All puzzles should have a skip option. I didn't like how the fitness routine got harder and harder and you had to keep increasing your score.

One of these days I will go back to Avenue Flo and I will get beyond the fitness center.

[Post New]by teenielou0321 on Jun 8, 12 1:12 PM
i wouldnt bother love its not worth the frustration. theres more to life!!
than losing it with a game

[Post New]by gamefan10 on Nov 19, 12 3:18 PM
Following the advice of a couple of other people, I went to Options and turned off Full Screen Size. This made the game take up a smaller area and therefore it took less time to move around to click.

Also, someone else said that if you say the colors out loud, it helps you to concentrate more. Using these two things, I FINALLY was able to finish the Fitness Center minigame.

One other thing I thought of that might help - - if you could get someone else to call out the colors for you, so all you have to do is click on the wheel, that might help. Half the problem is that you are trying to look in two places at the same time. So if you are having trouble with this one, get a friend to call out the colors for you so all you have to do is look in one place where you are clicking.

Go to: