bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for The Legend of the Golden Tome! November 22, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 22, 10 1:23 PM
We have a new version of The Legend of the Golden Tome available now. This new version of the game adds a relaxed mode and improves the side swap, level balance, and icons.

IMPORTANT:

You will need to create a new player profile if you update to the new version because the old profile won't work with the new version.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

UPDATE! New version available for The Legend of the Golden Tome!

[Post New]by 2TwinZ on Nov 22, 10 2:20 PM
We'd like to thank you all members for the comments on "The Legend of The Golden Tome" forum. Your advices and implications motivated us to improve the project.

Update contains a relaxed mode with a separated highscore board, improved slide swap to make swaps much easier, well balanced levels to make a greater challenge for you. The hint bowl in the HOG mini-levels fills much faster to help you finding objects that are additionally highlighted. The last "Gates puzzle" is now easier to solve. During the play you can hit "F1" key to see the improved Help pages. We hope those improvements and other minor bugfixes will make your adventure with the game much satisfying.

Have a great time playing The Legend of The Golden Tome.

Thank you,
2TwinZ group

Getting error message "Can't create DirectX device"

[Post New]by lorijlach on Nov 24, 10 5:24 PM
I've uninstalled/reinstalled this game at least twice now. Also uploaded DirectX to my Vista computer and rebooted. Still get the above error message. Haven't been able to play "The Legend of the Golden Tome" yet! Any thoughts?

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Legend of the Golden Tome! November 22, 2010.

[Post New]by wilsonsmummy on Nov 25, 10 6:22 PM
Uninstalled the game and then reinstalled like advised, however it did not give me a new version, just the same version that I uninstalled. Any reason for this?

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Legend of the Golden Tome! November 22, 2010.

[Post New]by Floraws on Dec 7, 10 9:04 AM
Exactly, Wilson. I did as recommended -- uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I got the same game, no option to change the player... (??? how come?) and obviously no option to relaxed game, which is my objective. Please, I need help on this. That green envelope didn't help at all. I don't know what to do!

[Post New]by KryHoo on Dec 8, 10 1:26 AM
Floraws wrote:Exactly, Wilson. I did as recommended -- uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I got the same game, no option to change the player... (??? how come?) and obviously no option to relaxed game, which is my objective. Please, I need help on this. That green envelope didn't help at all. I don't know what to do!

Click the profile name bar at the bottom of the screen in the main menu. Create a new profile ("Create") then hit "Ok". The profile window will dissapear and you'll be able to click "Play" then "Story mode" and "Relaxed mode" at last. In summary, to play relaxed mode after an update you should create a new profile. There is no problem like this for people downloading already updated version.

Go to: