[Post New]by tabbas99 on Nov 22, 10 1:51 PM
please help I amm stuck on the unicorn, I have my supplies but they dont work

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:unicorn

[Post New]by genkicoll on Nov 22, 10 2:36 PM
Are you sure that you have ALL of the supplies? The alcohol doesn't come until later in the game.

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Nov 22, 10 3:16 PM
And you can't just use the wine. You have to run it through the machine up past the griffin first.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

unicorn

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 22, 10 5:20 PM
tabbas99 wrote: please help I amm stuck on the unicorn, I have my supplies but they dont work

Probably the easiest thing is just to check the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games. It will take you step by step through the process in the chapter calling Helping the Unicorn.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough. It has step by step instructions plus marked screenshots, so it should help.

Good luck!
Robin

puppyalpha
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:unicorn/ stuck

[Post New]by puppyalpha on Dec 22, 10 11:07 AM
i have all the suppliers too, but my cursor won't change into a hand !!!! do i need the cotton balls ???? if someone PLEASE HELP me !!!!

hugggs & kisses,

puppyalpha

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:unicorn/ stuck

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 23, 10 1:01 PM
puppyalpha wrote:i have all the suppliers too, but my cursor won't change into a hand !!!! do i need the cotton balls ???? if someone PLEASE HELP me !!!!

hugggs & kisses,

puppyalpha

You don't need to collect cotton balls. They are already in the zoom scene.

If you check the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games, it tells you just what you need.

From the Blog Walkthrough:

Zoom in on the Unicorn. (So click on the unicorn once with an empty cursor)

You must have the TWEEZERS from the Workshop, the ALCOHOL you refine in the Tower Laboratory, the NEEDLE from Inside the Angel Statue, and the BANDAGE from the Caravan.

Put each of these items in the small tray on the ledge, and they will position themselves in the scene.
(The marked screenshot in the Blog Walkthrough shows you where to put these items. You just take them from your invnetory tray and put them there.)

Click on the small tray one more time to zoom in further. (Again, do this step with an empty cursor.)

Once you get that second zoom scene (the Blog Screenshot shows you what it looks like), you can use the tweezers to move things around, so you first pick up the Tweezers, then with those attached to your cursor, click on the next item in the sequence.

You shouldn't need the cursor to turn into a hand except when you go to pick up the Tweezers out of the 2nd zoom scene--did you get that far?

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by aronshay on Jan 25, 11 2:08 PM
Hi Robin... I'm stuck there too.. I have all my supplies and can't get the zoom in to do the unicorn surgery. HELP
Sharon

[Post New]by aronshay on Jan 26, 11 2:16 PM
Ok.I feel like an idiot.. I didn't have the bandages yet..now I'm back on a roll again and enjoying the game..!!!

[Post New]by Monicameme on Feb 1, 11 2:20 PM
I need help don't seem to find anything else to do in game . Except i need supplies for unicorn and don't know where to find

Go to: