GPS

GPS

[Post New]by scotcol724 on Nov 22, 10 3:36 PM
Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't figure out what it is I'm supposed to do with the GPS. I got through the first couple just by moving randomly. Now I am on the 3rd or 4th one and I can't move on. This is very frustrating and has made me question if I want to continue sending my money to BFG.

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

Re:GPS

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Nov 23, 10 4:22 PM
You just have to move the lines around until they are all green.So just look for where the lines are crossed and red. You can move a line to an open area, where the circles are.Also I don't believe it matters how you solve it, you just do the GPS puzzle and move on.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Jan 29, 11 9:06 AM
I can't get the circles to stay in place. When I drag one to a "docking station" and click it just jumps back to its original spot. Any suggestions?

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Jul 31, 11 5:26 PM
Generally there are only 1 or 2 open spots that you can move the red circles to. The available areas I believe are white. Sometimes you have to move several red circles around to free up the space you need, but that is OK.

I look at the entire game as a messed up circle...sort of. We just have to work the circles so one red circle lines up with the one that is supposed to be next to it.

Go to: