mododge
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Where's the ring?

[Post New]by mododge on Nov 22, 10 8:16 PM
I found the maid's ribbon out in the woods but I can't find the ring. I've checked the cabin and every area of both caves as well as the amount of woods I have access to but I can't find the ring. Please help.

Edited on 11/22/2010 at 8:17:19 PM PST

bodeia
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Where's the ring?

[Post New]by bodeia on Nov 22, 10 11:30 PM
from memory I think the ring is in the caverns but you may need to get a little dirty to find it

[Post New]by corysgrannie on Nov 23, 10 5:58 AM
....bit how do i get in the hole in the cave? it says i'm too big.

Eridani
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Eridani on Nov 23, 10 6:01 AM
Has the prince asked you to find the ring yet? You won't be able to get it until he tells you that he has lost it. After that then it's the small cave in the south west corner of the caverns when you first go down from the castle.

Edited on 11/23/2010 at 6:02:47 AM PST

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Cheetarah on Nov 23, 10 3:31 PM
I can't find the ring either. I am standing at the entrance to the cave in the SW corner of the caverns that you enter from the castle. I have pressed the spacebar and tried just walking into it and I can't access it yet and the prince has said he has lost the ring. It's the cave entrance with the spiderweb on it, right? thanks

Eridani
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Eridani on Nov 23, 10 3:40 PM
Yes it's the one with the spiderwebs over and if he's telling you to get it then you should be able to. There are two caves with webs over though I think - one is a tall cave with webs the other is a much smaller one. It's the smaller one you want. It's in a place with lots of skulls around?

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Cheetarah on Nov 23, 10 3:45 PM
ok, got it. thanks bunches.

where is the yellow ribbon?

[Post New]by luckydar777 on Nov 25, 10 5:07 PM
I looked all over for the maids yellow ribbon and I cannot find it. I searched over by the huts. Where in the woods is it?

semcrae
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by semcrae on Nov 26, 10 12:15 PM
I found it right before the guy who is selling stuff.

Go to: