The Heart Door

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

The Heart Door

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 26, 08 12:12 AM
To open the door shaped like a heart,
search for more from here back to the start.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

Re:The Heart Door

[Post New]by mummypops on Nov 26, 08 12:21 AM
Thanks again, I have never swum in the pond on my own

[Post New]by fierybella on Nov 26, 08 2:24 PM
I'm stuck at the door. I've gone back and found 10. What else am I missing? Please!

Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

[Post New]by Eoarod on Nov 26, 08 5:57 PM
Bella - where did you find the 10 you have? Don't know where you missed if I don't know where you've been

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Nov 27, 08 5:35 AM
Once you have placed the single heart and found the ten heart shaped niches you need to find 10 hearts scattered around the manor. If you have found 10 you should be able to proceed by placing them in the door. If all the niches aren't filled, you didn't have 10. If they are you should be able to proceed.

lorgran
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by lorgran on Nov 27, 08 5:54 AM
the main heart what u need to get to the other heart pleaces is the locker from emma, its in the cave right from the heart door, the locker goes in the middle, then other 10 hearts. so in general u need 11 hearts.

[Post New]by Mtredd on Nov 27, 08 8:46 PM
I have found 9 of the hearts but cant figure out where the 10th is. Have looked in every room and every door. Just a clue! or the room that I should be looking in. Thanks for the help.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Nov 27, 08 10:40 PM
Mtredd wrote:I have found 9 of the hearts but cant figure out where the 10th is. Have looked in every room and every door. Just a clue! or the room that I should be looking in. Thanks for the help.

Did you look back at Victor's house too?

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 27, 08 10:43 PM
jill165x wrote:
Mtredd wrote:I have found 9 of the hearts but cant figure out where the 10th is. Have looked in every room and every door. Just a clue! or the room that I should be looking in. Thanks for the help.

Did you look back at Victor's house too?

And don't forget the boat in cave you use the elevator to get to. That was the one that stuck me!! I actually started back at the front gate and rewalked through the whole place all over again to find it.

stacyb30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by stacyb30 on Nov 28, 08 4:40 AM
I'm in the same boat, I found the locket and 10 hearts, but nothing is happening. No door has opened. Did you figure it out foxxi?

lil_foxxi wrote:I don't know if I'm being blonde, but I've put the locket and 10 jewelled hearts into the door and nothing happened. Am i suppose to go somewhere else afterwards? I've been wandering for ages and can't find anything else...

Edited on 11/28/2008 at 4:41:09 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 28, 08 4:42 AM
stacyb30 wrote:I'm in the same boat, I found the locket and 10 hearts, but nothing is happening. No door has opened. Did you figure it out foxxi?

lil_foxxi wrote:I don't know if I'm being blonde, but I've put the locket and 10 jewelled hearts into the door and nothing happened. Am i suppose to go somewhere else afterwards? I've been wandering for ages and can't find anything else...

Have you read the book in the room to the left? turned all the pages? Don't know if this will help, but worth a try.

stacyb30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by stacyb30 on Nov 28, 08 5:28 AM
prpldva wrote:
stacyb30 wrote:I'm in the same boat, I found the locket and 10 hearts, but nothing is happening. No door has opened. Did you figure it out foxxi?

Have you read the book in the room to the left? turned all the pages? Don't know if this will help, but worth a try.

I did. Thanks! I haven't been able to finish the peacock puzzle. I know what the finished picture is supposed to look like, but can't get the squares to match. I'm wondering if that has something to do with why the door won't open. Had you finished the peacock puzzle before you did the hearts?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 08 5:35 AM
You can use the SKIP feature on the peacock puzzle. If you recently use a HINT then you will have to let it recharge before the SKIP is available for the puzzle.

Edited on 11/28/2008 at 5:36:28 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 28, 08 5:35 AM
stacyb30 wrote:
prpldva wrote:

I did. Thanks! I haven't been able to finish the peacock puzzle. I know what the finished picture is supposed to look like, but can't get the squares to match. I'm wondering if that has something to do with why the door won't open. Had you finished the peacock puzzle before you did the hearts?

Yes I did- Inside you find the telescope, which you use to see one of the number clues for the Elevator puzzle. so that my not be it, since you already solved it.

Did you check by the front gate? I kept forgetting to look there.

nana4ever5
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nana4ever5 on Nov 28, 08 8:57 AM
Where is the heart door????? I have the locket but don't know what to do with it.

This is my first post - I've been reading all the post for months and decided to join in.

[Post New]by csvestal on Nov 28, 08 9:24 AM
You will find the Heart Door after you open the lock in the elevator - it takes you to another level in the cave which has the heart door - I am having trouble finding the last heart - ANY HELP from anyone would be wonderful

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 28, 08 10:26 AM
csvestal wrote:You will find the Heart Door after you open the lock in the elevator - it takes you to another level in the cave which has the heart door - I am having trouble finding the last heart - ANY HELP from anyone would be wonderful

Welcome to the pond Nana and Cvest . . . When you say you have found the locket you are talking about that creepy cavern with the statue of Emma and all the candles?

As far as the hearts are concerned . . . I started back at the front gate and just retraced my steps through each level and room. The cavern on the first level down in the elevator that has the boat floating on the water has a heart in it, that was the toughest one for me. Rose's beauty parlor has one, the room with all the dolls in it has a heart in it too. Have you found the shed next to the cottage? That too has a heart in it (I think).

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 28, 08 7:56 PM
Can't find the last heart either........not at the front gate or in any of the places, and I checked all of them except the attic room with the baby carriage and the library/theater room. Can't figure out how to get back to them. It wouldn't let me try the boat, and the cavern area didn't sparkle either. I am so stuck.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Nov 28, 08 8:32 PM
Victor's cottage has a jeweled heart. You'll find it inside the door on the right side of his cottage (the attached shed?).

There's also a jeweled heart in the cave to the right of the heart door. This is the cave where Emma's statue with all the candles is.

The others seem to be randomly generated.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 28, 08 9:47 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Can't find the last heart either........not at the front gate or in any of the places, and I checked all of them except the attic room with the baby carriage and the library/theater room. Can't figure out how to get back to them. It wouldn't let me try the boat, and the cavern area didn't sparkle either. I am so stuck.

to get back to the attic area- climb the ladder at the front door

Go to: