Tales of Mystery Island

[Post New]by geoffox on Nov 22, 10 10:17 PM
I have been playing this game for a while now and have got to the part where i need to get the plant glue but the hint keeps telling me there is nothing more to do there. I also can't get back to the first scene to install the water talisman. Can someone please HELP!!!

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

Re:Tales of Mystery Island

[Post New]by biomix on Nov 22, 10 10:19 PM
Hi geoffox.
Nice to meet you. Welcome.
I checked on the Game Forums and I can't find the game that you are referring to.
Is it maybe called something else?
You can check All Games Forum to find it and you will find a walkthrough for it on it's forum.
Hope that helps.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Tales of Mystery Island

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 23, 10 3:26 AM
Hi geoffox,

Welcome to the pond!

I think you are talking about Mysteries of Magic Island.

You'll need to exit the Altar area and go to the boat scene.

Collect the key. This key will fit the small chest however you do not have the skills to open the puzzle yet.

Go through the Hall of Beams and use the Water Spell on the Gluey Fern.

Collect the juice in the empty beaker.

You should then return to the workshop to continue your adventure.

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “glue” and all of the posts about “glue” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

Thanks to biomix for popping in to help out

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Mysteries of Magic Island game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: