ratchetr
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by ratchetr on Nov 4, 16 10:15 PM
buggaboozoo wrote:Frozen at 89% for 2 hours and still counting. - 5 random refreshes in the span.

Once you are stuck at 89% for a minute or so, restart. It isn't loading anymore at this point, it is just plain broken.
I have gotten stuck at 89% multiple times today, but usually get back in on the 2'nd or 3'rd reload.

[Post New]by musicdancer on Nov 5, 16 9:15 AM
Still stuck at 89% and can't visit my neighbours

UID: 56f34bcf8929a95d128325b5a62df28b8189dc380744f946340472c137c3efa8

mrssharon
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mrssharon on Nov 5, 16 10:15 AM
I am also having the same issues as other players...

Stuck at 89% loading on Firefox for quite a long time, but it does eventually load. Chrome seems to load just fine.

Can't visit neighbors, just get the swirl of old age (that's what is happening to me as I wait). Neither of those browsers allows visiting neighbors.

Can't see the charges or items to collect in "A Disappearance Trick", just swirly old age dots. Neither of those browsers shows items.

UID: d62ba38cd0909d4095f9dab31c7e8c13ba7bf54a4b74e8a7ddfbba32e12eec13

I have noticed that you can see what you need to collect in the "Offer" circle on the left of the page. If you can see it there, why not in the "New" square on the right?

Please push to get this fixed, BF, it is impossible to play the game while these issues are plaguing us.

[Post New]by Crystal_Snow on Nov 5, 16 2:31 PM
Here is something weird that happened today. I got on this morning and (lo and behold!) I was able to visit my neighbors...well most of them anyway. I was thrilled that it had been fixed. However, as I went to visit the next neighbor on my list (I was about 2/3 done) my game froze. So I refreshed and saw that the game was asking me to sign in again as I don't check the box to keep me signed in. Well, after I signed in again, I was unable to visit any of the neighbors I hadn't been to, only those I had previously visited.

So is this really a game issue? Or maybe a site issue? Don't know but thought I would post this info in case it's helpful for the teams that are working on it.

p.s. I have since realized that it's just the neighbors who are above me in level that I can't visit.

Edited on 11/06/2016 at 3:05:12 PM PST

saraherc5
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by saraherc5 on Nov 5, 16 4:37 PM
Even the "Technical Issues" page doesn't work right! GRRRRRRRRR.
May the Gods of Internet land & especially BIG FISH GAMES/ Rooms of Memory grant us this Prayer: May the whirly Gigs become SOLD! May we ALL Become able to GIFT Our N. May we be able to VISIT Our Neighbors. May we have applicable ACCESS to "Technical Issues" page for Rooms of Memory.
Can I get an AMEN?

Edited on 11/05/2016 at 4:39:45 PM PST

[Post New]by buggaboozoo on Nov 5, 16 5:35 PM
ratchetr wrote:
buggaboozoo wrote:Frozen at 89% for 2 hours and still counting. - 5 random refreshes in the span.

Once you are stuck at 89% for a minute or so, restart. It isn't loading anymore at this point, it is just plain broken.
I have gotten stuck at 89% multiple times today, but usually get back in on the 2'nd or 3'rd reload.

My point is more of: I should not have to reload a couple of times to log in, with or without the blank background; red backdrop with swirly icons when I finally can - those don't count as successes for me.

[Post New]by Joyjenny23 on Nov 6, 16 6:20 AM
Still stuck at 89% and can't visit my Friends. Hope this help to resolve the issues.

UID: 8c0885fd8304a4089ab671964516d3a9d130bf4c45ec48e0a7150d7bfb3ba084

[Post New]by DaisyNewbury on Nov 6, 16 7:01 PM
PLEASE, Oh dear genies, Please make the spinning stop !

We are all getting dizzy. Guess good therapy though for staying away from this addictive game for a few days.

annebrady
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by annebrady on Nov 7, 16 12:54 AM
I paid my 20 crystals launched a new event yesterday, The Battleship and once again, all the artefacts are replaced by white swirls, and cannot open the quests on the right side of the screen. Interestingly, I started Sweet Revenge , an "older" event the day before and it runs without a problem. I have played both these events several times over the last few weeks so it doesn't have anything to do with when they were last played but maybe the newer events have been hit by some specific problem loading? Oh and I still have all the other problems with loading, neighbours, crashes etc etc
And the other fun thing is that loading bar goes backwards at times. I watch it go up, get excited (maybe it will load this time???) and then it drops back a few, then up, then down then gets stuck. Incredible time waster!

Edited on 11/07/2016 at 12:56:16 AM PST

reallyl8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by reallyl8 on Nov 7, 16 7:00 AM
India1435 wrote:
reallyl8 wrote:i'm not sure if this belongs in tech area or not... but it has been more than 12 hours since i last logged on and i had a bit of energy when i left... one would expect that i would have full energy now but i'm not even half way there. is something wrong with my game or what? i have never played a game that energy wasn't regenerated with in 8 hrs. i know that we can visit our neighbors now which will be a huge help with my energy situation, but still.. i'm thinking that maybe something is wrong with my game...

if this doesn't belong in this area, i do apologize...

tks! >^.^< rawr!

Uhm, if you run a Strong Energy Talisman, the energy should regenerate a bit faster.
But saying that, 12hours ago I put one on and when I logged onto the game this morning my energy was where it was last night, no improvement, no accummulation. This has happened a couple of times, but for a newer player it would be an issue, I just use the Green Bottle of whatever it is and the Strawberry Jellies and those other energy sources.

It does eventually even out and start working again.

I just now saw ur reply! thank you so much! I just kinda did an smirky retort a few seconds ago.. sorry! (feels like a dufus now)

it sounds like I have issues then.. geez.. I guess I will wait to see what happens to the visit neighbors thing before I dare send another ticket out!

I hate to say this, but have no idea about the talisman! yes, I am not even lvl 50! not really sure if I would want to use one at this level as it is anyway...

I enjoy this game but am almost at a point that I might give up on it... way too many problems with it right now! lol but I am stubborn.. so we will see!

[Post New]by newyork955510 on Nov 7, 16 7:01 AM
This has been my issue since last week. I am using chrome as my browser, on windows 7 pc. I cannot visit my neighbors. I could not find my id other than # 73 on rooms of memory.

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Nov 7, 16 8:13 AM
Check the Announcement Regarding . . . . at the top of Community Forum home page.

The Nov. 3 post has how to report and also gives instructions on finding UID, screen shot, etc.

Edited on 11/07/2016 at 8:25:53 AM PST

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Nov 7, 16 8:18 AM
1. I just paid 20 crystals to buy an event and it is all swirls.

2. I seldom get stopped at 89%. My method is to start the game, or refresh, and then go immediately to the Community forum. The game opens 100% while I am in forum. Don't know if there is a cause and effect relationship or just luck.

I added this information to my original email as requested by BFG Customer Support in their reply.

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Nov 7, 16 9:43 AM
I'm beginning to think we are on our own with this issue! I can still get into the game which I'm thankful for but can't visit anyone higher than me and so many swirls that I need anti nausea meds. LOL Not to mention the event from Thursday was harder to get items to drop for Mr Arc which just added to my frustration. Am not really expecting a reply to my message to them...at least not this week and I'm not sure how my brain will handle any 'automated replies". I so wish I didn't love this game!

Vulcaness wrote:1. I just paid 20 crystals to buy an event and it is all swirls.

2. I seldom get stopped at 89%. My method is to start the game, or refresh, and then go immediately to the Community forum. The game opens 100% while I am in forum. Don't know if there is a cause and effect relationship or just luck.

I added this information to my original email as requested by BFG Customer Support in their reply.

shazziej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by shazziej on Nov 7, 16 10:50 AM
So, I sent the email with all the info they requested days ago, and it's still happening (spinning icons and can't visit neighbors with a higher ranking than myself without the game freezing). Any ideas about when the issue might get resolved? Or should we all just take a loooooooong break from the game, you know, just to make our point?

Migutman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Nov 7, 16 1:39 PM
shazziej wrote:So, I sent the email with all the info they requested days ago, and it's still happening (spinning icons and can't visit neighbors with a higher ranking than myself without the game freezing). Any ideas about when the issue might get resolved? Or should we all just take a loooooooong break from the game, you know, just to make our point?

DITTO!!!!!

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Nov 7, 16 1:42 PM
shazziej wrote:So, I sent the email with all the info they requested days ago, and it's still happening (spinning icons and can't visit neighbors with a higher ranking than myself without the game freezing). Any ideas about when the issue might get resolved? Or should we all just take a loooooooong break from the game, you know, just to make our point?

DITTO HERE TOO!!!! And to add insult to injury my husband & I have had the daily challenge of visiting 20 neighbor's maps for 4 days in a row! Really??????

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 7, 16 2:11 PM
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to thank all of our players who have reported their technical issues here for your patience. For all players who have taken the time to send in their UID to our Support Team, I want to say that the information provided was able to help those teams investigate the issue further. We appreciate our players helping us with the investigation, and as soon as the Forum Moderation Team has more information to provide, we will be certain to provide an announcement to all of our players on our forums.

In the meantime, if you are seeing the issue with your neighbors not loading, artifacts are not loading, or the game itself seems to get stuck loading, we apologize that the game is currently causing these issues despite trying our usual preliminary troubleshooting steps. For players who are experiencing the above and haven't already, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide further troubleshooting assistance and can research and compile data to provide to other teams for their investigations and for fixes.

Thank you all for your time and continued patience. If there are any further questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me directly or to PM any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Nov 7, 16 2:45 PM
Thank you very much for the update.

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Nov 7, 16 2:52 PM
Thank you for the update. I think we just want to here from you so we don't feel abandoned :-)

Go to: