Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by forever_student on Jun 1, 15 6:48 AM
Just an update on my problem of this weekend. It just got worse. I'm now 18 levels down with all my achievements missing. No Yura, no leodici and a chest I have to restart.

It appears to me that the technical guys dont respond here as quickly as the moderators do elsewhere, nor does it appear as if the technical guys do anything in fact.

If there was a way one could save your game after quitting each night I would do that. As it is I dont enter through the game manager but through the file name on my hard drive.

Anyway I definitely dont want to restart this game for the 4th time. I was on 42 afterall. This is nonsense. So I deleted it and I dont think I'm going to reinstall it. If I knew i was back on level 42, having all the festivals done and the dark island there I would consider reinstalling it, but as it is no chance.

[Post New]by donnarooty on Jun 9, 15 1:32 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

It sounds like a number of players are experiencing a connection issue with this particular game. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

Please contact our Technical Support Team. They are always willing to help in any way that they can. This will also help to keep track of and report the issues to bring to the appropriate people.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Removed by Moderator] I have reported this online/offline issue 3 times over the last two weeks and gotten ZILCH, NOTTA, ZIP in response from your "techs". In addition, I discovered that more than HALF of my collections do not cash in and give me my coins but do remove one of each of my inventory! [Removed by Moderator] This game isn't even any fun anymore. I took a hiatus from August of 2014 until May of this year. I missed very little and the game is even more infuriating than it was then. Guess it's time to say farewell again.

Edited on 10/11/2016 at 10:47:30 AM PST

[Post New]by donnarooty on Jun 9, 15 1:39 PM
iof878 wrote:Look to see that these collections have a gold coin as a reward. If they have a gold star than you are exchanging them for energy.

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle. Thanks and I owe bg an apology for this particular gripe. All this time playing and I never payed attention to the stars rather than the coins. Live and Learn. lol.

Now if we could just fix that pesky online/offline issue we would be all set. Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention.

iof878
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by iof878 on Jun 10, 15 1:46 AM
Your welcome. And don't be to hard on yourself as it happened to me and a few others.

gmaAlice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gmaAlice on Jun 19, 15 7:22 PM
I have read about this problem in other posts BUT now I have the problem. I ordered the "Cream of Fungus Soup" and used 100 of my precious crystals, the game took my crystals but I got nutten. No extra energy No filled energy, just nutten. I hope there is some way I can get the energy or my crystals so I can try again.

I would like to add my disappointment to the list that the gamers have been left wanting ... ... wanting an answer as to "Whats in the egg?" and wanting some sort of "end" the Princess returns and releases us from our duties. Something?

Thanks in advance for the help with the "lost crystals"
GramCracker [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 10/11/2016 at 10:54:44 AM PST

[Post New]by nomadess on Jun 22, 15 5:51 AM
So I used alot of my crystals for energy to finish the Gizmotec challenge, due to repeatedly being unable to locate items after numerous searches. I log back in today and my items and my crystals are gone. Nothing was saved. Almost out of crystals and skycrystal guardian, earrings, progression on the quest gone. 2 days left, guess I won't be finishing this quest as I dont want to waste my time and crystals again. Anybody else have this problem?

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 23, 15 11:42 AM
Severe Connectivity Issues!! And getting worse by the day! From the West Coast to the East Coast to Australia...we are all having them. I have not been able to get a live connection in AK all morning. PLEASE FIX THE BIG FISH SERVER! This is not a new problem, and it is not us!

[Post New]by Darkstar_94 on Jul 4, 15 10:41 AM
Not really an issue, but a question... since the game is not being updated anymore, I'd like to get it off my PC since it takes up a HUGE amount of space. That being said, I'm trying to find out if there is a savegame-type file that I can copy just in case they do ever start updating the game again. I have gotten pretty far, have a lot of inventory, gems, etc. and really don't want to lose that. Any mods or anyone else know which file(s) I need to save?? Thanks!

XixiG
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by XixiG on Jul 10, 15 9:53 AM
Did anyone else's game just SUICIDE completely? All progress gone, when I tried to open it, I got a message saying could not retrieve data, start a new profile.

I thought this issue would be avoided by making an online profile linked into my email? How can this even happen? The promise was that this would let me play across different platforms with the same account name, but that doesn't really apply any more if my whole profile can be deleted when absolutely nothing happened on my computer between yesterday night and this morning.

Has anyone managed to fix this? Help!

MsTree
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

No lettering, just pictures

[Post New]by MsTree on Jul 16, 15 8:08 PM
I am getting blanks when I have logged into AW for the last few days. There are pictures, but no lettering. I can't tell how many coins or crystals I have; how much energy I have; or what I'm supposed to supply for my quests, because there is no lettering. The pictures are all there, but that's it. Is any one else having the same problem?

pjck
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by pjck on Jul 21, 15 5:09 PM
My computer restarted today while I was at work. When I got home & logged on to AK, I have lost a full level :/ Why on Earth would my computer restarting cause me to lose a level in the game? The last time this happened (auto restart) I was no longer able to access Gizmotek. I'm so frustrated with all of the issues lately and now this. Any ideas?

[Post New]by kfiebco on Aug 1, 15 3:25 PM
forever_student wrote:Hi

I too have a problem with this game. Whenever i cant get into the game on my own laptop, and I log in from another computer, the game takes me to a different level. One time when I was in my 20's i logged into my daughter's computer and it showed me on a higher level with her avatar and all her achievements. All mine was gone. I suddenly had a poney which I never bought and achievements for the festivals I never did.

I decided then to start over. It took me two weeks. A few days ago I was at level 39 when I logged in on my daughter's pc that evening then lo and behold it says I was on level 36. Back on my laptop the next day I was on 39.

Last night while I was playing on my laptop I reached level 42 but had to go out of the game because I didnt have my charger with me. As I was visiting my sister, she let me log in on her pc and guess what... I'm on level 53, with her avatar and all her achievements. i logged out and she logged in again. Her game is fine, but I'm still on level 53 with nothing to do.

What do I do about this? How do I get back to my game? I don't want to start over again. I have fed the dark chest and don't want to do that all over again. Please help!!!

I have similar problems. Additional I changed my IPad to a new one and now I always have to log in and sometimes my progress is partly lost after login. And I lost my daily login Bonus through this (I was over 100).
I also lost many gems through this and in the past. I reported the problem but no reaction. It is a pity. Is there no way to get the support fixing this? I get the feeling they like it because they can earn more money not fixing this because you have to buy more things. I don't give them any money.

[Post New]by julieredstone on Aug 4, 15 10:52 AM
I have no tasks in my side bar. I have upgraded almost all buildings to level 5 and all of the hos (with the exception of Goblin Mines and Dreamless Castle) are completed to expert level. I know that there are still thinks to do - such as open the door in the castle by the shrine, complete the books on the bookshelf in the castle, etc. but I have no tasks. I haven't been prompted to update my game version - I'm running version 2.6. Not sure where to go from here or what to do next. Any advice?

[Post New]by Cassiopaeia on Aug 7, 15 10:33 AM
My error is more in the beginning. I just got the last piece of the Landsong Relic, restoring the village, and I was thanked by the mayor. But, the quest still shows me as being 4/5 in the relic pieces. If I need to (and can figure out exactly how on here), I'll post the screenies I took.

[Post New]by MaryZd on Aug 8, 15 4:42 PM
i'm having issues with it not showing or rewarding for a completed quest regarding the landsong relics. i have collected all 5 pieces n it is still showing that i have only collected 4 (although the shrine shows it as completed) and it did say it was completed. i have not received the reward for it either. please help.

[Post New]by lilliano on Aug 9, 15 8:07 AM
When exchanging my collections for coins it takes my objects and in return it gives me NO coins... Why is that... now I have to start all over...

[Post New]by lilliano on Aug 9, 15 8:17 AM
After reading more post I now understand... Gold STARS are ENERGY and Gold COINS are MONEY exchange... Thank you for your posts and I hope this one will help others

[Post New]by SeahorseFrenzy on Aug 10, 15 8:05 PM
Hey there,
So I have been playing for a while and have gotten all the relics for Landsong and... another area. But the quest is still up and won't say that I've completed it. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks a bunch.

[Post New]by doristheyounger on Aug 18, 15 1:22 PM
My new quest requires 15 snow kisses flowers and I have 19 in my collections, but they aren't transferring. That happened in my last quest too and I had to find the snow kisses in HO scenes. When I buy them in auction they go straight to the collections as well. Is this a glitch? I've never seen this happening before. How do I fix it?

Twiga
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Twiga on Aug 31, 15 7:09 PM
I purchased this - a hefty 800 gems - that is supposed to reduce the time for regenerate energy to 2 minutes permanently. I see no sign of it in my inventory and it still takes 4 minutes to generate a point of energy. Any ideas?
Thanks

Go to: