Re:Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ Collector's Edition comments and reviews

[Post New]by NonnaG on May 20, 10 6:57 PM
Excellent game! I thoroughly enjoyed almost every moment of it when it wasn't making my brain hurt!

[Post New]by ValenciaMartin on May 21, 10 12:54 AM
What do you do with the phone when you have both parts but no tape for the wires

[Post New]by black_pomfret on May 21, 10 1:22 AM
I love it and I'm waiting for next game from BFG studio!!

[Post New]by brookeworm on May 21, 10 8:49 PM
Thanks for the info about the mattress and the nails, but I really need to turn off the water at the mains. How do I do that? I'm really struggling and require a lot of help. I've only just started this game.Please...

[Post New]by rabbit2010 on May 22, 10 8:31 PM
love the game .......but stuck where in the world is the recharger if that what iam looking for iam stuck! no rms have anything going on iam to the ice lady jumping over i found the book but it wont give it to me yet ? thanks if u can help i misssed something!

[Post New]by rabbit2010 on May 22, 10 8:32 PM
love the game .......but stuck where in the world is the recharger if that what iam looking for iam stuck! no rms have anything going on iam to the ice lady jumping over i found the book but it wont give it to me yet ? thanks if u can help i misssed something!

[Post New]by ladyinred21k on May 23, 10 5:36 AM
I would love to know what to do with the 4 special collections. I'm at the area where there are 4 columns and things go there but I don't know what to do. I have some things in inventory, like - salt, a hammer, an extinguisher, now shoes, and some other things I can't remember exactly, plus the four special shields. What next? I am completely baffled. i'm on a MAC so there isn't any help I can buy. Please help me!!!! Very frustrated!!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 23, 10 6:36 AM
Please note that this is a comments thread. If you want help, ask in the main forum.
The Create New Discussion button is above the topics.

Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ Collector's Edition comments and reviews

[Post New]by dwilson1707 on May 23, 10 9:36 PM
Hi this is marq thompson im here to provide you some awareness about a unique species(tigers) actually I don’t have any idea how to create impressive article to attract you. My concern is not attracting you basically I want request to please awake and save tiger species because day by day the numbers of tigers in world are decreeing we are human so it's our special duty toward them (tigers, animals) to save their species. Please share your great idea's in the favor to save them.

It’s very painful we have lost lots of animals species God made us human to protect them but we are so busy in our personal life and we forget our all this kind of responsibility they are helpless to protect their own species but are not, we can save them so please give your contribution from your to save them because they need our help.
====
david wilson
<a href="http://www.mastercards.info" rel="dofollow">http://www.mastercards.info</a>

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 9:36:56 PM PST

[Post New]by d_sandra17 on May 25, 10 2:42 AM
hey! anyone!!! did anyone realized that the picture underground(with the felix thingy) was Victor (charle dalimar's son - mystery case files: return to ravenhearst)?? and when will they release the continuation of ravenhearst??? does anyone have an idea?

cognac28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cognac28 on May 26, 10 3:51 PM
can't figure out how to cross the covered bridge. Think maybe the game is to advanced for me.

Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ Collector's Edition comments and reviews

[Post New]by Lobster66 on May 27, 10 7:53 AM
Nice!

[Post New]by mcflover74 on May 30, 10 3:55 PM
Coronagold wrote:
ffpz5989 wrote:But I never figured out how to use the snow shoes. I'm sure there must be a way how.

Hey, that's right. I had snowshoes and another inventory item leftover by the time the game finished. Hmmmmmmmm....And I know that gnarly grandmother-faced tree by the river has just got to come alive. I got the 2 fishies and saw that secret room, but I know that they said secret levels. That doesn't sound like a single room to me. And hey.............I never did find the old-timey phone receiver.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....wow. But I gotta take a breather.

I liked the "X marks the spot" reference to the RTR lighthouse designs.

[Post New]by mcflover74 on May 30, 10 4:00 PM
Don't know if u found reciever yet(misplaced my copy while moving,just found it!) but there is extra hidden objects screen after u complete a few tasks! LOVED the game, can't wait to tell my sis n bro!! We keep each other informed when new MCF game comes out.

[Post New]by LeowomanJen on May 31, 10 10:24 PM
This was the first Collector's Edition game I purchased, and I must say it was worth the more expensive $. I was scared( yeah I am a weenie at scarey movies too) several times, and what a creepy game this was! It took me several days to get through the entire game. I'm sure that's longer than some people, but I do not have a lot of previous gaming experience or knowledge. I have learned to keep a pad of paper by the computer for puzzle solving and general note taking!
All I can say is Wow...and keep them coming!

[Post New]by lpq1170 on Jun 4, 10 9:06 AM
I need help I'm in the runons I can't figuer out how to do this puzzle

[Post New]by lpq1170 on Jun 4, 10 9:11 AM
i need help with the runons I can't figuer out this puzzle

newlove

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Jun 5, 10 9:01 AM
Hey, Pappa Felix. . .looks like the 'excitement' over MCF games just WON'T GO AWAY (66 pages of posts????). Uuuh, please don't tell us that we'll have to wait until Halloween for the next big, MCF release (if you're planning one - we hope)?!?!? O.K., just wanted to pass this along!!

[Post New]by gokaren on Jun 6, 10 3:05 AM
OUTSTANDING!!!

[Post New]by jules444 on Jun 6, 10 11:16 PM
I'm hooked on Hidden object games. This is my first reply comment ever . I played the trial and who ever put this whole thing together did it right. I do not watch scary movies. but the three cassettes I found had my eyes wide open. sound.,filming, I couldnt concentrate on playing the game , I felt like I was in the scene running back and forth but was too on edge to keep focused.Next thing I know ,,,game over. . ( 60 minutes felt like 10 minutes.). .You got me good...I am forwarding that game on to many friends, I loved and I'm buying it 4sure. , The heck of it is,,,I really didnt even go anywhere but maybe 4% out of a 100...I have a very huge imagination . alot of games cant keep me interested enough to want it, and reply back that " Dire Grove " will beat out alot of other games to play for awhile because thats a KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for reeling me in... I'm HOOKED> Later on,,, Jules444

Go to: