Senior Citizens sign in!!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
779 Posts

Re:Senior Citizens sign in!!

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 4, 17 2:06 PM
Good one Grandpa, I had also posted request on Jules thread and I just used the NY thread to check out an architect level which I find was a problem for lots! How are you getting on with those blue hats in Barcelona?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,478 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 4, 17 5:54 PM
Silly so close! screen..... I needed more than 112,000 points still!

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 4, 17 9:09 PM
Hey trav, finally filled my last shipment this evening, when I get on tomorrow morning it's haste la vista, baby! So long Barcelona, 5 weeks of beating my brains in, I NEED A VACATION!!

Gummynut
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Gummynut on Oct 4, 17 11:09 PM
Skip the latest update! Monsterville is advertised to be next up for an event city. I Updated Gummy in App Store, lots of action for the new gal, telling me I had done Everest and Route 66, etc, etc. but she provided no new city to open.
Also appears to be back to the old format - required all of my 57 open cities to be "prepared for travel"...sigh. 40 minutes . Santa Fe still listed as coming soon. My boats still say Abu Dhabi is coming soon. My passport says monsterville is coming soon..

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 11:41:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Oct 5, 17 5:45 AM
Thank you lordkalva for the tips with Shanghai level 21. Worked up some lightening but still not done yet. Wait till I get so many coins that I can afford to throw the away to try again. I. need all the tips I can get. Thanks.
I find that anything you earn coins are very difficult. Nowadays I try the Everest Challenge 1 time, go back to 1, I quit and do it one time a day and not waste time.
By the way, I am on the 15th day of the treasure box, it was 15,000 block, and tomorrow probably 15,000 pink or blue, do not know how much is the coins. GD is very tight on coins but sure charge a lot for the neighbor tasks, Barcelona/Berlin etc.
Does anyone know when Monsterville will come on? Hopefully it will not be too hard.
Have a few vacation days, hope to spend more time to visit, could use more lives. I do play everyday when not working, while listening to talk shows.
Have a great day Everybody.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Oct 5, 17 6:42 AM
This morning on day 16 I got 25 coins in the chest.

Woody, keep playing. After Amsterdam, if you ship and don't need to buy the helping hands, coins will pile up like magic. I have over 82,000 now. I wish I could gift them.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,478 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 5, 17 6:48 AM
Monsterville will be an event city, so they will time it to include Halloween. Hoping for starting Friday.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 5, 17 8:14 AM
Actually, if its going to be a Halloween themed event I think they should start it the Friday before and let it end on Wednesday the 1st of November. Just a suggestion.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
779 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 5, 17 12:07 PM
Just popping in to say thanks to those who have been saving details on resources to build the monuments and sending pm to me and Grampa, the list is growing all the time!

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 5, 17 7:53 PM
I want to second Trav's comment and personally thank those who have been PMing me: Marie1931 "merci'", lawaters thanks, jessara thank you, and rrrrob you rock! And I almost forgot fish, thank you!

lawaters
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lawaters on Oct 5, 17 8:52 PM
GamingGrampa wrote:I want to second Trav's comment and personally thank those who have been PMing me: Marie1931 "merci'", lawaters thanks, jessara thank you, and rrrrob you rock! And I almost forgot fish, thank you!

I'm happy to help. Big big thanks to you and Trav3lbird for compiling so much helpful info for everyone.

[Post New]by Jolliejackie on Oct 6, 17 2:08 PM
Monsterville has popped up on my iPad.
The grafics are really cool and yellow pumpkins are in play from level 4.
It will remain open for over 25 days.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
406 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 6, 17 2:13 PM
No Monsterville on Android yet.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Oct 6, 17 2:46 PM
I have it on Android. Ohhh, I just love those cats!!!

And... surprise, day 19 and 25 coins.

Edited on 10/06/2017 at 3:03:33 PM PST

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 6, 17 8:50 PM
Is it just me, or does that car that we arrive in look like the car from "The Munsters", it was on tv when I was a teenager in the 60s! And Sam really looks cute in that witch costume!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,478 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 7, 17 5:14 AM
I agree, GamingGrampa, on both counts!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
779 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 7, 17 10:47 AM
Latest update you now get a big sign saying “it’s a timed level” which is welcome as I had been missing the earlier signs and only,noticing when a plus time sign showed up. Having to reload the cities yet again is a right pain though!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,478 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 7, 17 11:12 AM
And why does it take so very long to load a city? Grumble grumble grumble....

With the monsterville release you get a large warning about ticking bomb gummies too, while the board loads.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 7, 17 5:52 PM
Not sure what the problem is with loading cities, I own a stopwatch and after the monsterville update I timed all of mine, Sydney through Shanghai clocked each one at 5.7 seconds on my iPad.

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Oct 7, 17 6:26 PM
Wow! Much longer for me on kindle. Haven't timed it, but for sure not that fast. I usually start the update and go do something else for a few minutes.

I would say it took around 20 minutes for 15 cities?

Fish

Go to: