bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Big Brain Wolf

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 23, 10 12:12 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Big Brain Wolf? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Big Brain Wolf

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 23, 10 12:41 PM
This is a refreshingly funny adventure game with lots of brain teasing puzzles. It has clever jokes, a very funny witty story line and a great mix of odd ball characters.

This is not a game that you should rush through. There are many items to click on that aren’t needed to advance the game play but it is much more enjoyable if you click on everything and listen to the comments, quips and satire. The humor is outstanding. The story is so well written and is a quirky blend of mystery, romance, loyalty, greed, compassion, and the basic good verses evil.

The game art work is in a very well done cartoon style. Some of the character’s facial expressions are as funny as their comical dialogues.

The only negative was that the hints sometimes are not very helpful. There are several puzzles involving the game of chess and although I have never played chess. I was able to solve all the puzzles. So don't let that bother you.

Over all this is a great game that lasts a long time and makes you laugh along the way.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Nov 27, 10 12:18 PM
The puzzles I have seen so far are very original and if it was just those puzzles I would buy it like a shot. BUT.....

Unfortunately Lisa is right in that, although it does also appear under the Brain Teaser list, it is more of an adventure game. So, for me, there's too much dialogue and adventure game stuff (or, as I call it, 'messing about' LOL) between the puzzles.

So maybe a buy next time it's a DD because of the great puzzles but not worth a coupon to me.

Edited on 11/27/2010 at 12:18:52 PM PST

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by dancebear on Dec 20, 10 5:23 PM
Great Game!!!

[Post New]by flute4jc on Dec 26, 10 2:13 PM
Do we really need offensive words in games? I will immediately delete this game. This is unacceptable.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Oct 28, 11 7:48 PM
I've played for half and hour, done three puzzles, walked around to the gate beyond the pub, and its irritating. The puzzles were good. I find the characters irritating, not funny, the walking around, clicking around on items not required was time wasting. A no buy for me.

Go to: