bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Garden Panic forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 23, 10 12:18 AM
Welcome to Garden Panic forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Garden Panic players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Welcome to Garden Panic forum

[Post New]by melonrind on Nov 23, 10 5:49 PM
This game is cute, fun, and addictive. Shades of Plants vs. Zombies, although it does, admittedly, lack a lot of the charm and humor of that game. Still, I enjoy the gameplay and the little plants. But I can't get past level 9! I must have tried at least 20 times now, and I just absolutely, positively, cannot beat it. If anyone playing this game can offer a tip or two, I'd be much obliged.

[Post New]by bct116 on Nov 24, 10 5:59 AM
Level 9 , me too can't get out!

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on Nov 24, 10 10:06 AM
bct116 wrote:Level 9 , me too can't get out!

I finally got through it, but just barely. You have to build up a lot of plants around the bottleneck, where the bugs are forced to go through one at a time. That way, I managed to get through the level with half a strawberry left. It's weird that that level is so hard, because the next few levels after it really aren't.

[Post New]by ninadr on Nov 24, 10 7:00 PM
I really like this game, must have played that level 20 times before getting the gold!

if you don't level up your plants and instead use the points to buy new plants you will have a better shot, also putting a poison plant in that spot above the bottle neck is a good idea

maybe y'all are smarter than me but it took me a really long time to figure out that out that in order to get the second and third tiers of lant upgrades you have to add the second (and third) plant , the same way you had to add the plants in order to use them in game play (i realize this is not very clear but I don't know how else to explain it)...maybe I missed a tutorial...but I think it would have made level 9 easier.

Edited on 11/24/2010 at 10:15:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Kulaki on Nov 26, 10 11:25 AM
Put 30 stars on your pea-shooter, and you can beat this level every time with just 3 pea-shooters and a poison plant (put the rest of your stars on the poison plant).

Edited on 11/26/2010 at 11:29:50 AM PST

[Post New]by Heathersoup on Nov 27, 10 6:05 PM
Hi - I'm totally stuck on level 23. I have tried it so many times. I can't figure out where to put my plants for them to be effective. And the bugs always go where I have the weakest defenses and eat my strawberries.

[Post New]by Eternlslady on Nov 29, 10 4:03 PM
I'm stuck on lvl 9 too.
I can get through it with silver but I can't get the gold and it's driving perfectionist me crazy!

If anyone manages it could you please post where to put the plants please...

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on Nov 29, 10 7:03 PM
I couldn't even get silver on level 9; I had to settle for bronze, because the only way I could get through it left me with half a strawberry. Now I'm hopelessly stuck on level 22. I must have tried every possible arrangement of plants, and still, I can't do it. Right now, I'm teetering on the brink between "enjoying the challenge" and "hopelessly frustrated." Anybody know how to beat this one?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 30, 10 12:36 AM
Hi fishies,

The latest Garden Panic thread can be found here.

The moderation team is going to go ahead and lock this duplicate. If you have any questions, be sure to get in touch with a moderator.

Happy gardening!

bfgImbrium

Go to: