bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 23, 10 12:21 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Nov 23, 10 2:41 AM
This is a nice little game you work in different shops. Your customer's are in bubble form with the items they want listed below them you get the items for them much like in Shop N Spree and Antique Shop and Go Go Gourmet. The first shop is your grandmother's little garden shop and the next shop is Oriental style and of course you have a daily goal to meet before you can advance to the next day. You get power ups to help you out along the way there is a VIP customer that you attend to before anyone else and the VIP customer will leave you a gift if he is served fast enough. They are the only ones that will leave a gift. You can choose how to wait on the customer there is no specific order that you have to do it in only for the VIP which you should handle first the patience do run down and they loose hearts. The graphics are crisp and clear and colorful but thing's do change positions so watch out for that. There are seeds and pots that people will want and when you click on them they pop up in their own little bubble and if you choose the right one you get extra hearts for that also there are little gold coins laying around all over that you can pick up which gives you extra cash there are also little mini games one was placing the flower pots in the correct order one was cleaning up a room and the other was a putting a stain glassed window back together. Nice little game and a nice game for kids as well so give it a go and see how you like it I thought it was really cute and fun and I'm leaning to buy on this one just to see what other shops she will work in and what the outcome of the story will be. Okay well I'm not leaning anymore I went ahead and bought it. Thanks Big Fish good game here say when are you gonna give Felix his own game would love to see that ! Thanks Big Fish !

Edited on 11/23/2010 at 2:57:57 AM PST

[Post New]by Coronagold on Nov 23, 10 4:28 AM
Somebody shoot me.

[Post New]by coolcatherine on Nov 23, 10 4:29 AM
Hi,

it was the first time management game I ever played as I usually choose HOG but I really liked it. At first I found it hard to be quick because english is not my mother tongue and I had to figure out what were the gardening tools or the chinese or idian items but it was nevertheless a lot of fun and i've bought it.
Happy gaming to everyone!

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Nov 23, 10 4:37 AM
Coronagold wrote:Somebody shoot me.

I'd like to help you out but I only have one bullet left.......and I'm using it.
Dr.good

donnasm
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by donnasm on Nov 23, 10 4:43 AM
I too am usually a HOG person, but I got hooked on Burger Shop and Burger Shop 2 so I am downloading this one and will give it a shot. Change is good.

Edited on 11/23/2010 at 4:43:37 AM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Nov 23, 10 5:01 AM
I'm not a TM person, but I played this for about 30 mins. I think it's a very attractive game and a gem for TM fans! Enjoy!!

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Nov 23, 10 5:58 AM
doctorgood wrote:

I'd like to help you out but I only have one bullet left.......and I'm using it.
Dr.good

Bang!!! (glad to oblige - happy now? )

abaumga2
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by abaumga2 on Nov 23, 10 6:58 AM
This is basically a timed HOG game rather than a TM. Not my cup of tea.

[Post New]by littleoracle on Nov 23, 10 7:57 AM
First, this is NOT a time management game. I'd say that this is 95% HOG and I really wish that BF wouldn't advertise HOGs as TM sometimes.

Not much needed to use brains here. Basically it's a point and click for customers with the objects rotating around the room every level. With that in mind, it gets a bit monotonous easily. Also, there's a timer for the expert level and when I'm on the fourth level and I run out of time, I have no doubt it will end up being a stressful game later on.

Very basic play, sell lots of items to get Nicole ahead in life. Unfortunately, the game focuses mostly on selling junk to people, so why should I be interested in progressing her?

HOG lovers will probably like this, but I'll pass this time. Waiting for more gardening games with an optional timer is ideal.

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Nov 23, 10 8:07 AM
littleoracle wrote:First, this is NOT a time management game. I'd say that this is 95% HOG and I really wish that BF wouldn't advertise HOGs as TM sometimes.

Not much needed to use brains here. Basically it's a point and click for customers with the objects rotating around the room every level. With that in mind, it gets a bit monotonous easily. Also, there's a timer for the expert level and when I'm on the fourth level and I run out of time, I have no doubt it will end up being a stressful game later on.

Very basic play, sell lots of items to get Nicole ahead in life. Unfortunately, the game focuses mostly on selling junk to people, so why should I be interested in progressing her?

HOG lovers will probably like this, but I'll pass this time. Waiting for more gardening games with an optional timer is ideal.

Little Oracle- I couldn't agree more!! If Bigfish truly wants to me the King or Queen of casual games, they really need to step up their efforts in either creating or publishing time management exclusives. This is definitely a good game, but I can't believe it was advertised as time management.

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Nov 23, 10 8:23 AM
Didn't enjoy this game, as I felt it was more of a timed HOG rather than a TM game. It got monotonous within a couple of levels, plus people were losing their hearts quite quickly, so I know it would have got hard for me pretty soon.
I know BF can't please all the people all the time, and do have a lot of good games, but BF don't do many TM games, and do A LOT of HOG and I am wondering of they named this as a TM to pacify the TM fans.

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Nov 23, 10 8:30 AM
doctorgood wrote:

Dr.good

You guys crack me up! Good thing I didn't have liquid in my mouth when I read both of your posts!

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Nov 23, 10 9:51 AM
Seriously, BigFish, this IS NOT A TIME MANAGEMENT GAME! It is a hidden object game!

Why do you fib to us? It is deceitful. Someone isn't making their quota of time management games, they are few and farrrrrr between.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Nov 23, 10 10:15 AM
Definitely not a TMG.
The funny thing is, despite being a HOG I found it stressing (plus my eyes ached and my anger rose as the hotspots on the coins were quite small).

So one bang for me too, please.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Nov 23, 10 10:29 AM
Bang!!!

wmidds
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wmidds on Nov 23, 10 11:02 AM
Shoot me too!!
After writing to complain that there have been no new TM games for a while, we get this HOG in the WRONG category!!

I am sick of this I have two credits and NOTHING worth spending them on!!!!

amluvsmm
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by amluvsmm on Nov 23, 10 11:07 AM
gimmegames wrote:Bang!!!

LOL! Oh stop! Can't laugh anymore!

beckins
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by beckins on Nov 23, 10 11:26 AM
This game is very much like "Hidden Magic," which is listed in the HOG section. I have sent BF a request to clean up their categories but haven't seen any improvement. I don't even bother looking in the puzzle section because it mostly has games listed in other categories (HOG, TM, Card and Board...). I wouldn't know if there is a new "puzzle" game because I can't be bothered to spend endless time looking for new titles. Too much duplication between categories. As for "Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story" it appears that there are only six stores to work through which makes this game too short for me to waste a credit on. If I finish the first two stores in the demo that means there is only two hours of game play left to get through the remaining four. A couple more stores might have changed my mind.

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Nov 23, 10 12:01 PM
I am so glad I decided to go back to the forum after quiting this game after only 10 minutes or so. I came to get a bullet from gimmegames because I consider myself an avid TM gamer-have all BAL games etc - probably 30 or more but this game was NOT for me. Now I read where most of you think this is NOT a TM game and I AGREE. It was a HOG and extremely fast (too fast) for me. If it was untimed I might have lasted but I couldn't find the items fast enough. For those who are younger or more able to react quickly this is probably a great game for HOG enthusiasts. I am so relieved;thanks to all above!

Edited on 11/23/2010 at 12:04:16 PM PST

Go to: