lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Upgrading to CE

[Post New]by lynwil on Nov 23, 10 2:34 AM
Just thought I'd let all the fishies know that it really is worthwhile to upgrade to the Collector's Edition! I started with the SE but having fallen in love with the game I decided to spend the extra and upgrade. I've been playing on an off for months and have finished all levels plus the bonus level with all gold - with a lot of help from the walkthrough and strategy guide I might add!. It's a brilliant game and I thoroughly enjoyed it, tearing my hair out with frustration when having to replay because I missed out by a few seconds.
If any of you do decide to upgrade, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, Lyn

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Upgrading to CE

[Post New]by shagwendy on Feb 6, 11 10:42 AM
I upgraded also, and think it is well worth it. I don't usually like TM games but this one is different somehow. I fell in love with it during the demo and bought the SE because I am a total cheapskate. I became obsessed with this game, though, and it's all I want to play so I decided another 30 levels of Royal Envoy was worth the extra $7 to me more than buying a different game (H0 probably) that I would be finished with in a few hours and probably not play more than twice. And I received 3 punches plus the punch I received for the SE and a free replacement game for the SE which I will receive a punch for when I use it. And I bought the SE for $5 during the Game of the Year sale, so even though I spent $14 cash instead of my free credits, I feel like I made out all right.

Re:Upgrading to CE

[Post New]by seeme2 on Feb 20, 12 12:22 PM
were do i go for the walk through

Go to: