Choosing seeds?

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Nov 23, 10 7:46 AM
How do you know what seeds to pick for a customer? I've guessed wrong on every customer so far. Did I miss something in the tutorial??

anikoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Choosing seeds?

[Post New]by anikoy on Nov 23, 10 7:50 AM
Marinersfan04 wrote:How do you know what seeds to pick for a customer? I've guessed wrong on every customer so far. Did I miss something in the tutorial??

you have to look at customer's order. there is a name of the seeds, so if customer wants cucumber choose pack with cucumber on it.

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Choosing seeds?

[Post New]by FloNS on Nov 23, 10 6:22 PM
I missed a lot too until I saw what they wanted on the top of the seed case the same with the magazine rack.

Edited on 11/23/2010 at 6:23:51 PM PST

ncdeac
Pink Kisser
Pink Kisser
40,241 Posts

[Post New]by ncdeac on Nov 23, 10 7:26 PM
I played for about 40 minutes and must have had the seeds at least 15 times...every single time the customer had ordered corn.

anikoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by anikoy on Nov 23, 10 7:54 PM
ncdeac wrote:I played for about 40 minutes and must have had the seeds at least 15 times...every single time the customer had ordered corn.

Corn is very popular

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Nov 24, 10 7:03 PM
I didn't notice, until the third shop, that the picture of what the customer wants is right above the picture of the choices, duh!! Thanks for the hints. Anyway, a fun game for wiling away a snowy day.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Nov 25, 10 9:53 PM
Jeesh......I didn't get corn once! My customers seemed to be heavy on the onions, and I took it very personally!!

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Nov 27, 10 9:04 AM
I didn't have any calls for corn either, but lots of my customers wanted pumpkin seeds. They either don't know that Halloween has already passed or else they're getting a jump start on next year.

Go to: