what beach?

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

Re:Beach

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 6, 09 5:49 PM
rosalba1 wrote:what beach?
You have to take the cable car down to the beach to find the spare key to Victor's cottage. You can only get there if you've solved the third door puzzle...the one with the typewriter.

Re:Beach third door

[Post New]by kikisgranny on Jan 8, 09 6:41 AM
where do i find the last key for the typewritter I AM SO LOST IN SOME OF THE ROOMS I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO KIKSGRANNY

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 8, 09 7:14 AM
kikisgranny wrote:where do i find the last key for the typewritter I AM SO LOST IN SOME OF THE ROOMS I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO KIKSGRANNY
After you release the spirits of the twins, go to the Toy Shop and the last letter will be there in the hidden object game.

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Feb 12, 09 3:58 PM
LizzieK wrote:After you release the spirits of the twins, go to the Toy Shop and the last letter will be there in the hidden object game.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 12, 09 5:00 PM
VaNative wrote:
LizzieK wrote:After you release the spirits of the twins, go to the Toy Shop and the last letter will be there in the hidden object game.
I'm glad my post helped you VaNative. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by uncfan612 on Apr 8, 09 9:39 AM
the last typewriter key shhould be the R right?

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Apr 8, 09 9:47 AM
yes the last key is the R

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 8, 09 11:59 AM
The poem refers to an actual key, not a typewriter key.

[Post New]by mlloyd on May 25, 09 3:13 PM
how do you get to the beach please im totaly stuck on where to go?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 25, 09 5:34 PM
You don't get to the beach until you go through the typewriter door, which is the last door you go through.

There's a good walkthrough for the game on Gamezebo in their tips and tricks section.

malloy72
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Beach

[Post New]by malloy72 on May 30, 09 8:16 AM
bfgErie wrote:A key found while walking the beach,
might give you entry to somewhere just out of reach.
how do I get to the beach?

malloy72
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by malloy72 on May 30, 09 8:21 AM
how do I go to the beach ? am in the graveyard total stuck

malloy72
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by malloy72 on May 30, 09 8:23 AM
what clab car ?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 30, 09 11:16 AM
If you just started the game, you can't get to the beach or the cable car. You first have to go through the fireplace and through the 3 doors, one at a time. The cable car is behind the third door you can open.

So forget about the beach for now and work the puzzles on the level you're on so you can go through the fireplace and go underground, where there are tons of puzzles.

[Post New]by gramof9 on Aug 26, 09 3:15 PM
HI...MY NAME IS JEAN FROM OHIO AND MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE HAD SUCH FUN SEARCHING AND PLAYING THESE GAMES...THE RETURN TO RAVENHURST 2 IS HIS MOST FAVORITE GAME...TOOK HIM HOURS AND HOURS TO PLAY BUT HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT (OTHER THEN WHEN HE GOT STUCK FOR TWO DAYS AND WE FOUND YOU GUYS) ANYHOW I AM WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU COULD RECOMMEND OTHER GAMES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS GAME...I PERSONALLY LIKE THE CUTSY ONES LIKE SOMETHING SPECIAL.ANGELA YOUNG'S DREAM ADVENTURE...AND ANY HOLIDAY ONES...ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....WE ARE IN OUR 70'S AND IT TAKES US A WHILE TO HUNT FOR THEM SO WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS...HAVE A GREAT EVENING..

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 26, 09 3:20 PM
gramof9, welcome to the Fish Pond. RTR is one of my favorite games. I'll list some of my other favorites below. Happy Gaming

Mystery Case Files -- Madame Fate
Hidden Expedition -- Amazon
Magic Encyclopedia

There are two "cutesy" games that I enjoyed --

The Scruffs
The Clumsys

[Post New]by gramof9 on Aug 26, 09 3:23 PM
HI...MY NAME IS JEAN FROM OHIO AND MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE HAD SUCH FUN SEARCHING AND PLAYING THESE GAMES...THE RETURN TO RAVENHURST 2 IS HIS MOST FAVORITE GAME...TOOK HIM HOURS AND HOURS TO PLAY BUT HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT (OTHER THEN WHEN HE GOT STUCK FOR TWO DAYS AND WE FOUND YOU GUYS) ANYHOW I AM WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU COULD RECOMMEND OTHER GAMES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS GAME...I PERSONALLY LIKE THE CUTSY ONES LIKE SOMETHING SPECIAL.ANGELA YOUNG'S DREAM ADVENTURE...AND ANY HOLIDAY ONES...ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....WE ARE IN OUR 70'S AND IT TAKES US A WHILE TO HUNT FOR THEM SO WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS...HAVE A GREAT EVENING..

Go to: