hsemse
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Picking up the maps at airport

[Post New]by hsemse on Nov 23, 10 3:34 PM
okay, am I the only one having trouble picking up one of the maps in the airport? There is one under a cart and I can't get it no matter how I try. Is anyone else having that problem or figured a way around it?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Picking up the maps at airport

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 26, 10 11:28 AM
hsemse wrote:okay, am I the only one having trouble picking up one of the maps in the airport? There is one under a cart and I can't get it no matter how I try. Is anyone else having that problem or figured a way around it?

The Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games discusses this issue in Chapter 26.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

From the walkthrough:

You can see the end of one between the tan Suitcase and the Carousel, but you can’t pick it up because it is too close to the inventory tray. Use the Plazmatron on the tan Suitcase and pick it up from the other end.

The walkthrough has the locations of all pieces marked on the screenshot, in case that's not the one you're having troubles with.

Good luck!

Robin

Edited on 11/26/2010 at 11:29:28 AM PST

Re:Picking up the maps at airport

[Post New]by pawestiegirl on Jun 15, 11 7:48 PM
I'm having trouble with the same one. Not the one by the tan suitcase, the one under the cart. There is no way to pick it up.

Go to: