Twins House - Hallway

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Twins House - Hallway

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 1, 08 3:16 AM
You'll need to use the tape to fix the wires on the dumbwaiter, push the button ... then take the rope. This is the rope you'll use to go down inside the well.

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Jar for fuel

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 9:26 AM
Hello All,
Where can you find the jar for the fuel for the cable car PLEASE!!

Thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Jar for fuel

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 2, 08 9:28 AM
lexx428 wrote:Hello All,
Where can you find the jar for the fuel for the cable car PLEASE!!

Thanks

Hi Lexx428- welcome to the forums!

the Jar is in the Tea Party Hidden object- Go back to the Gingerbread house.

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 9:31 AM
Thank You so much I am having so much FUN with this game lol

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Crowbar

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 10:46 AM
Does anyone know where to get the crowbar to open the window?

Thanks

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Crowbar

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 2, 08 10:47 AM
lexx428 wrote:Does anyone know where to get the crowbar to open the window? Thanks
Lexx, you use a brick to break the window to get into the mansion. Then look under the chair for the crowbar. You'll use to open porch floorboard. Good Luck

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 2, 08 10:57 AM
Lexx, are you at the beginning or are you in the attic after your encounter with Victor? I'm not sure since I see you've asked about the jar for gas.

If it's after the attic then there's a puzzle that you have to solve with the library books in order to open a secret compartment to the right of the bookcase. In it is an axe that you use to chop the barricade over the window.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 2, 08 11:30 AM
lexx428 wrote:I have been throught Victors & have put the fuel in the cable car. I have not found the library/theater yet, or the bookcase. I only have the PUTTY KNIFE and a wet rag in my inventory.
You will use the putty knife to scrape the steps at the cottage.
...so, I'm confused. why do you think you need a crowbar?

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 11:31 AM
I have solved the twins puzzle but dont know what to do now. I have not seen Victor yet. I cant wait to see him lol

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 11:32 AM
Sorry I already used the crowbar, I thought it was to OPEN the BOARDED window. Where do I go to see Victor please... lol

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 2, 08 11:33 AM
lexx428 wrote:I have solved the twins puzzle but dont know what to do now. I have not seen Victor yet. I cant wait to see him lol

...You said you put the fuel in the cable car. So, you need to go inside the car and get it moving ... and go to the cottage. per my post above ---
You will use the putty knife to scrape the steps at the cottage.
...so, I'm confused. why do you think you need a crowbar?

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 11:34 AM
I am stuck at the cable car and dont know how to get to the cottage sorry for the confusion.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 2, 08 11:35 AM
lexx428 wrote:I am stuck at the cable car and dont know how to get to the cottage sorry for the confusion.
Not a problem. go inside the cable car, look for the lever and move it to get the car going. Good Luck

jasperboy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by jasperboy on Dec 6, 08 8:12 AM
Where do I find the putty knife?

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 6, 08 9:23 AM
The putty knife is in an HO area on the cable car.

jasperboy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by jasperboy on Dec 6, 08 4:40 PM
OK, I am so lost and confused..how do I get to the basement in the school house, where is the key that is suppose to be in the boat, and on the medicine cabinet, what am I suppose to be using that machine belt on, and how do I erase that smudge on the blackboard?????????? This game just got extremly confusing. I still cannot find the link to see how the telephone wires light up.....oooooooooooo...help, my mind can't take this anymore!!!!!!!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 6, 08 5:03 PM
Go to Gamezebo. They have a detailed walkthrough with pictures to help you solve the light puzzle and find some items. Pics work better for most of your questions than trying to describe the sequences in words.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 6, 08 5:08 PM
jasperboy wrote:OK, I am so lost and confused..how do I get to the basement in the school house, where is the key that is suppose to be in the boat, and on the medicine cabinet, what am I suppose to be using that machine belt on, and how do I erase that smudge on the blackboard?????????? This game just got extremly confusing. I still cannot find the link to see how the telephone wires light up.....oooooooooooo...help, my mind can't take this anymore!!!!!!!
Jasperboy, I have sent you the link to the photos in private messages twice. You have sent me messages back thanking me for the link. I hope you find your way and enjoy the game.

[Post New]by msmith4635 on Dec 28, 08 4:01 PM
I need help i cant find the last type writter key and i have no place else to go there are a few puzzles i am having trouble with also

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 08 6:05 PM
msmith4635 wrote:I need help i cant find the last type writter key and i have no place else to go there are a few puzzles i am having trouble with also

Hi Msmith- welcome the the forums!

You will not find the "R" key until after you save the twins. What puzzles are you stuck on?

Go to: