bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jane's Hotel Mania

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 23, 10 11:42 PM
Help Jane's niece, Jenny, become a hotel magnate, and build a grand mansion in this challenging Time Management game! Travel all over the world together and visit Scotland, Egypt, Monaco, and Russia in Jane’s Hotel Mania. Take control of your very own hotel as you keep your guests happy, and master memorable minigames. Dive into Jane’s Hotel Mania and become a hotel magnate!

flowerfan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Jane's Hotel Mania

[Post New]by flowerfan on Nov 26, 10 7:24 AM
Is there a known resource for obtaining specific help on a specific location and day? I've searched all through this forum and the internet...and the help section of the game....it is very frustrating when you buy a game and can't even use half of it b/c there are no reliable instructions or tips for specific levels when you've attempted to complete the level 50+ times....DESPERATE!!!

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Nov 28, 10 2:32 PM
Obviously talking about Scotland 2. The game is great, keep playing! Hopefully this glitch will be repaired with an update.

carful1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by carful1 on May 20, 11 3:16 AM
I have updated the game but still having difficulties getting the game to work. tried Egypt day 10 at least 100 times and now at least 10 times after updated game installed. some of the guests when tipping, no money goes onto the balance. so I can not reach 4000 no matter how hard I try. I hate this game now.
may consider never playing it again. can any one help.

[Post New]by aurorababi on Jul 8, 11 10:11 AM
I can't even get my game to open, I paid for the game and I can't get it work. I've hardly even played the damn thing. This is really frustrating. Ugh.

[Post New]by vanjul on May 21, 12 11:05 PM
I"m having difficult passing day 9, any suggestions please.

[Post New]by vanjul on May 21, 12 11:07 PM
on scottland

Go to: