bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Underground Cavern – Telescope

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 26, 08 12:26 AM
A look through the telescope isn't cheap it's quite true.
Whack a few trolls with skill and you will earn peak from this view.

vjones
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Underground Cavern – Telescope

[Post New]by vjones on Nov 26, 08 6:38 PM
What am I missing? I got the coin from the wacking game, but it in and try to look through the scope and can not see anything. Am I missing a step?

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 26, 08 6:44 PM
When the scope comes up, there's little levers along the edge of the viewpiece that you have to play with. did the same thing . . .

vjones
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by vjones on Nov 26, 08 7:03 PM
Thanks! I knew it was something simple I was missing!

Jandin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Jandin on Nov 27, 08 9:27 AM
do you need to find a 4th disc, seems to be 3 on the viewer. Do I need to go and look for one?

Jandin

[Post New]by MissMolly55 on Nov 27, 08 9:59 PM
vjones wrote:What am I missing? I got the coin from the wacking game, but it in and try to look through the scope and can not see anything. Am I missing a step?
Someone please tell me where the trolls are that are part of a whacking game! I go to the telescope, and I don't find them there...where are they? Please help me...PLEASE?

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 27, 08 10:16 PM
MissMolly55 wrote:
vjones wrote:What am I missing? I got the coin from the wacking game, but it in and try to look through the scope and can not see anything. Am I missing a step?
Someone please tell me where the trolls are that are part of a whacking game! I go to the telescope, and I don't find them there...where are they? Please help me...PLEASE?

Welcome to the Pond MIssMolly! The whack a troll game is in the basement of the toy store . . . it is under a sheet to the far left of the teddy bear in shackles.

[Post New]by brownietiger on Dec 31, 08 2:48 AM
HELP!!! What do I use to play the wacking game and where do I find it???

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 31, 08 4:32 AM
brownietiger wrote:HELP!!! What do I use to play the wacking game and where do I find it???
The Whack a Troll in in the ToyStore Basement on the left.
You don't need anything to play it but it might be a good idea to use a teenager to play it, if you have one handy.

carolynej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by carolynej on Jan 2, 09 11:46 AM

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Jan 2, 09 11:52 AM
LizzieK wrote:
brownietiger wrote:HELP!!! What do I use to play the wacking game and where do I find it???
The Whack a Troll in in the ToyStore Basement on the left.
You don't need anything to play it but it might be a good idea to use a teenager to play it, if you have one handy.

LMFO! exactly what I had to do!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 2, 09 12:07 PM
carolynej wrote:

Adjust the lenses using the slide bars until you can read the message on the buoy.

[Post New]by willowskye on Jan 2, 09 6:06 PM
I got my teenager to beat the whack a trolls. I didn't get anything. How many times do you have to beat it? He left after winning once and said I was on my own.

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 3, 09 7:55 AM
willowskye wrote:I got my teenager to beat the whack a trolls. I didn't get anything. How many times do you have to beat it? He left after winning once and said I was on my own.
You have to score 100 points in the time alloted and a coin will pop out. After you have the coin, go down to the sewer and use it in the telescope.

[Post New]by alexamdrina on Feb 1, 09 12:31 AM
hi!
I've got a lot of problems.
i don't know how can i open the drawer and i can't find the key for the elevator. Could you tell me where i can find the 4th marble??
Please HELP ME!!!

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Feb 1, 09 4:39 AM
alexamdrina wrote:hi!
I've got a lot of problems.
i don't know how can i open the drawer and i can't find the key for the elevator. Could you tell me where i can find the 4th marble??
Please HELP ME!!!
The key for the elevator is in Victor's cottage but you can't get to it until you've solved several puzzles. The 4th marble is in Rose's coffin...you have to solve the love puzzle before you can get it.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 1, 09 7:29 AM
alexamdrina wrote:hi! I've got a lot of problems. i don't know how can i open the drawer and i can't find the key for the elevator. Could you tell me where i can find the 4th marble?? Please HELP ME!!!
To open the drawer you need the hammer from a hidden object game in the Toystore Workshop. You will use the hammer to pull out 4 nails.

You don't get the key to the elevator until near the end of the game. You do need a lever handle for the elevator early in the game. You get that from a hidden object game in the bathroom in Rose's bedroom.

Location of the 4 red marbles:
1. In HOG in General Store
2. In Lucky 15 Cash Register
3. In HOG in Beauty Parlor
4. In Rose Sommerset’s coffin. When you get off the elevator look left to see a iron grate. Loosen it and go through to a cavern. Scare away the bats with the trumpet and proceed to the room with Rose's coffin. After you solve the Love Connector puzzle Rose will talk to you then she will leave. Look inside the coffin after she leaves.

Good luck!

[Post New]by msiedel on Feb 3, 09 11:07 PM
Put the coin in and couldn't see anything. Read the other posts and went back but can't get it to do anything now. Do I need to find another coin somewhere? or how do I get it to work now to be able to read the message?

Thank you for your help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 4, 09 4:45 AM
msiedel wrote:Put the coin in and couldn't see anything. Read the other posts and went back but can't get it to do anything now. Do I need to find another coin somewhere? or how do I get it to work now to be able to read the message?

Thank you for your help
The game will only give you one coin each time through. Go to the underground telescope and click on it to get the close up on the lense. Then focus the lense by clicking and dragging the focus slides. You should focus in on the numbers on the buoy. Good luck!

[Post New]by tinag34 on May 7, 09 6:07 AM
I put the coin in, saw the message on the buoy to add to my book and it says I should go back and find the hidden treasures in the boat. The boat is not highlighted and I cannot go any farther. What did I miss?

Go to: