bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 24, 10 12:05 AM
Shortly after moving into a creepy mansion in Louisiana, Sara Lawson is struck with tragedy when her husband mysteriously disappears. Sara's daughter, Magnolia, believes her father was kidnapped by the ghost of a vengeful pirate seeking to protect his lost fortune. With the locals terrified of the pirate's curse, you are the family's last hope. Only a Master Detective with incredible Hidden Object skills can locate Marcus Lawson in Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Edited on 11/24/2010 at 12:40:12 AM PST

Re:Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition

[Post New]by DebbieOverbey on Nov 24, 10 12:26 AM
"Mystery Case Files" is the best series of hidden object games I've ever played. Each one is better than the last and all of them are amazing. Excellent graphics, engaging stories, and awesome puzzles. I'm totally hooked! I just purchased the newest edition to the series and am so excited to play the new episode, "Mystery Case Files; 13th Skull". Wow...what's next? No need to demo these..they are fantastic games!

Thank you again,

DebbieO

Debbie Overbey
Phoenix, AZ

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Nov 24, 10 1:12 AM
Welcome to the pond Debbie, we are neighbors. I live in Globe,AZ. I love MCF games as well. I hope to see you around the pond.

sylmide
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sylmide on Nov 24, 10 1:30 AM
Hi Debbie, i just wanted to say that i agree with everything you said, while i sit here waiting very imptiently for my download to finish, tapping foot , waiting it is at 97 percent now nearly there finally.

Lemonia
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lemonia on Nov 24, 10 1:42 AM
I love the MCF games too. I can't wait to play this once it's downloaded.

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Nov 24, 10 2:12 AM
its brilliant!! as you say they get better each time, dont worry about the trial, just buy it...exceptional!!!!

[Post New]by MichaelMaiden25 on Nov 5, 11 7:08 AM
The Best, MCF, Game, EVER!

[Post New]by KatrinaSalvatore on Nov 6, 11 3:34 AM
I agree with you Michael this is seriously the best one to date!! I am just on the demo and have a queue list of sorts on games and they are all collectors editions I will never buy a standard again if I can help it it's just worth so much more in the long run!! The following is Sacra Terra Angelic Night, Echoes of the Past pt. 2 and 3 Drawn Dark Flight and the newest one, Beauty and the Beast these are all on my list!! So now 13th Skull is too.

[Post New]by violinist1981 on Nov 21, 11 11:37 PM
I have to agree with all of you- this is the best game to date, and I have every game in the series. MCF was one of the first hidden object games that I played, and I fell in love with their storylines and puzzles- the first game I actually played in the series was Madam Fate. I even had my husband addicted to these games now... I cannot wait for the next game to come out!

Edited on 11/21/2011 at 11:38:41 PM PST

Go to: