October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Hate this game

[Post New]by October7 on Nov 24, 10 1:02 AM
I am on 6-12 and have used up 9 lives with no aides left on the bottom. I bought this game for a match 3 relaxed game in between playing other more difficult games. I have ended up yelling and shouting at the screen, time runs out and more often than not there ends up 'no moves'. I wished I had not bought it, what happens when I run out of lives? I suppose the games ends. The aids that are suppose to help are put behind stone pillars that I cannot get out and even if I do, I cannot get them to the bottom. The chains have to be done twice and the iced ones I have never been able to match 3 to unfreeze them. Not impressed

Don't give up and try to find a solution!

[Post New]by KryHoo on Nov 24, 10 9:49 AM
Maybe you should play relaxed mode to have enough time to plan your every move without losing lives and bring the light to your heart of Match-3s conqueror. It's available since the update release. Cheer up and good luck!

Edited on 11/24/2010 at 9:51:31 AM PST

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Re:Hate this game

[Post New]by October7 on Nov 25, 10 11:18 PM
Oh, thanks, I didn't know there was a relaxed mode, I am sure it isn't on my game. Thanks any way

foondoon
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Hate this game

[Post New]by foondoon on May 1, 12 8:34 PM
The game was fun until I hit level 6-12. In this level, there are 3 marble blocks which sit on top of brick walls. I've played for hours and hours and cannot get the right combo of tokens to drop in place to break up the marble blocks. Is there a trick to doing this ?

Go to: